bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE 1OOO YEAR RN OF CHRIST?  (Read 4412 times)

bible man

THE 1OOO YEAR RN OF CHRIST?
« on: May 26, 2009, 10:14:42 AM »

IS THERE A SIMPLIFIED OUTLINE ON THE STATUS OF THE UNSAVED DURING THE 1OOOYR RGN OF CHRIST WHERE WILL THEY BE ETC.?

Kat

Re: THE 1OOO YEAR RN OF CHRIST?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 11:44:43 AM »

Hi Bible man,

Welcome to the forum.

Part of your question is where will the "unsaved" be durning the reign of Christ.

Jer 23:5  "Behold, the days are coming," says the LORD, "That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; A King shall reign and prosper, And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth.

Rev 20:6  Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. 

Rev 5:10  And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth."

[Note: spurious Scripture - Rev. 20:5  But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished...]

OUTLINE ON THE STATUS OF THE UNSAVED DURING THE 1OOOYR RGN OF CHRIST

I believe in a parable Christ gave an "outline" of what the status would be of people at His return, sheep or goat.

Rotherham translation--
Mat 25:31 But, whensoever the Son of Man shall come in His glory, and all the messengers with Him, then will He sit on His throne of glory;
v. 32 And there will be gathered before Him, all the nations, and He will separate them one from another, just as, the shepherd! separateth the sheep from the goats,—
v. 33 And He will set, the sheep, indeed, on His right hand, but, the goats, on the left.
v. 34 Then, will the king say to those on His right hand: Come ye, the blessed of my Father! Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

v. 41 Then, will He say unto those also, on His left hand: Depart ye from Me, accursed ones! Into the age-abiding fire, which hath been prepared for the adversary and his messengers;

v. 46 And, these, shall go away, into, age-abiding, correction, but, the righteous, into, age-abiding, life.

To understand what the "age-abiding fire" is, you should read the article at the BT site, 'The Two Judgments by FIRE' at this link http://bible-truths.com/lake6.html

Another article that should help your understanding is 'God Judges the World in a Pond.'  Here is the link to that article http://bible-truths.com/lake12.html

These two articles would help you with the judgment that will take place on this earth. But of course all the articles at the BT site build upon one another and you will really need to read them all to get a fuller understand of these things.  But I hope that was of some help.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.