bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fire Drills  (Read 3668 times)

musicman

Fire Drills
« on: June 17, 2009, 01:52:30 AM »

As a music teacher of 10 years I have grown to detest fire drills.  I hate them.  I'll be just about to get to something important when, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . .ect.

Now I done heard a preacher man years ago yuckin it up saying, "why in hell, you won't need worry about fire drills, hiuk hiuk hiuk hiuk".  

So why for my first nine years was I subjected to fire drills?  Didn't the preacher man say that in hell I wouldn't have to worry about them fire drills?  And I was well aware of where I was working.

When I first began there, I was told that I would be working in hell.  This of course, was self evident.  So why the fire drills?  Asked the boss lady that question once.  She had this thick scowl on her face.  I said what, "ain't you the leader in hell? Can't you stop these fire drills?"  Her scowl grew thicker.  Don't think she understood my request.  Sheeezz!!

And I told the hell head how bad the demons act during fire drills.  She just scowled like she wanted to burn my face off.  I just wasn't gettin through to Satan. . . ... .I. . . ... .I mean the boss lady.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.