bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for a young man(my grandson)  (Read 6045 times)

judith collier

Please pray for a young man(my grandson)
« on: July 15, 2009, 04:14:42 PM »

Please pray for my 22 yr. old grandson, he has lost everything in the last few weeks, his job, his girlfriend, his puppy and the boy is devasted. His unemployment is held up, probably because of his employer. He was replaced by the boss's daughter. This boy was a sweet little Christian boy but has fallen away. He thought he had all the answers and control. Pray God will draw Him back to Himself and be his Lord with all mercy extended to him. I am afraid because he is young and confused at the happenings and very, very depressed. Judy

Nelson

Re: Please pray for a young man(my grandson)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 06:08:47 PM »

Hi Judy,

It's so hard when loved ones suffer, those who love them suffer too. Be assured that the Lord cares and that all things are in His hand and control,

• "For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost. What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish." (Mt 18:11-14)

You can also be assured of the prayers of your spiritual family too.

Grace and peace to you and yours

Nelson

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »

Judy, I will keep him in my prayers. That, is alot to handle when we are young. God will never let him go he will see.

In His Love,
Marlene

meee

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 09:20:35 PM »

You've got my prayers for your grandson, and you and everyone that loves him,Judy!
         meee

Roy Martin

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 10:34:36 PM »

Judy, my prayer has been said and received.

In Christ
Roy

Linny

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 10:36:03 PM »

You got it...
Lin

Roy Coates

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 11:25:45 PM »

Bless you and your grandson in the name of Jesus. Peace, Grace, Healing and Comfort bestowed on the both of you, amen

Samson

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 01:28:09 AM »

Judy,

Sorry to hear about your 22 year old Grandson's plight. He's experiencing tremendous stress in
bunches. When your a 22 yr old guy, you think you have the World by the blank. Unfortunately unpleasant
as this is, it might provide an opening for being receptive to God's real Truth. Bad experiences, although
through no fault of our own, usually have a back to Earth, humbling affect on all of us. I will certainly
pray for him and hope his Depression subsides. I had an unwelcome surprise for the past few days myself.

Thanks for the Grace of God, his youth will help his body from being too drained as us older folks.

Take care and Godspeed, Samson.

P.S. From personal experience, Depression is nothing to postpone.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 12:18:45 PM by Samson »

G. Driggs

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 07:07:22 AM »

Praying for your grandson Judy.

Peace,Love
G.Driggs

bunnylife

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 11:35:19 AM »

Judy, I am praying for your 22 yr grandson. I have a 22 yr old son that is not where he suppose to be the Jesus but Daddy God has not let go of him. He will not let go of your grandson but is always there surrounding him in His love, joy and peace. I pray that Daddy God will lift him out of his depression.

In His Joy,
Bunni

southland

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 02:01:01 AM »

Praying for you grandson Judy

Matt

judith collier

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 07:33:27 AM »

Thank you all for praying. I thought I would tell you that the unemployment bureau settled in my grandson's favor(it was a given that he had been let go because of nepotism.) He got a bunch of money all at once. Nick's ties to his family are stronger now, in fact, they had all but dissolved. He even told his mother he loved her as she was at last able to talk to him and he was listening for a change. He also got a small job where they are paying him under the table for awhile and he is catching up on bills. He also knows he has to go back to school. The girlfriend thing is easing out of his life and he is realizing he is a bit too needy and has to do something about that, like remembering God. The puppy which was shared with the girlfriend has to go eventually because it is going to be one big dog and my daughter can't handle that as Nick is home again. We'll see, she is a push over when it comes to attachments. Thank you once again. Everything started falling into place, praise God.. Judy

southland

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 09:31:33 AM »

Thats great news Judy :)

OBrenda

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »

God is Faithful

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 02:07:12 PM »

Thanks for sharing, Judy.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

bluzman

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »

Now you are making me smile Judy. Good for him! 8) 8)
Bluzman
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.