bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reflections and Changes Upon Life after Knowing Truth  (Read 3340 times)

bunnylife

Reflections and Changes Upon Life after Knowing Truth
« on: July 16, 2009, 06:36:03 PM »

Greetings to my brothers and sisters in Christ,

I have not posted much lately here or on Face book. I have been deep in thought and spending time with Daddy God. Almost three weeks ago I sent an email to one of my best friends about this site. It came back with the reply that what I  (or what God really) say is blasphemy. I had been seeking God how to reply back or if I should reply back. I also had to deal with my oldest son. He came out and told me he didn't want deal with me anymore. He would give me my shots and go to the grocery store but that was it. I took him off my speed dial on my cell phone. I have no one here to contact in case of emergency. He is my family here. It hurts not to be part of his life or my grandson's or to get to know my daughter-in-law. I am hoping that I can see my grandson when he wants to go out and doesn't have anyone else. It hurts because I know how he is hurting by all the anger built up inside and not giving it over to Jesus and let Him do a healing in his life.

I finally did reply to my friend. I just quoted scriptures about the dead being dead. That no one is in heaven or hell and I couldn't go back to church. She replied today that we are a triune being and the last time I was sick I isolated myself. I was really sick and had no choice. I didn't see church people calling or visiting. This time I choose because of the truth whether she sees it or not. I am sick but that has nothing to do with my decision. I can not go back to my church or any other church of Christendom.  She ask for the BT  links again but I don't know if I will send them. She didn't look last time. It is hard to lose your friend and lose my relationship with my son. I know this is all God's plan. I know I have to give up all to gain Him.

I do not have any regrets about knowing this glorious Truth and to walk in it as He leads. I am so thankful to have my brethren here to encourage and comfort each other. I read your posts in here and of course the Ray's teachings. Oh, how it lifts my spirit up and brings joy to my heart. I need that. I have seen how ugly people (Christians) can be by the emails to Ray. I also have seen it in last week. How a fanatical Christian can go crazy with mixing the word with Egyptian myths. I saw is behavior as rude, crude and unloving towards those that didn't believe as he did. He was beating them with the word. He acting inappropriately toward the opposite sex. But worse was to see fellow Christians condone his behavior (just sweep it under the rug). I had the joy of being called a witch, part of the Illuminati, part of Ernest Holmes, blasphemer of God. I know this was part of God's plan. However, it hurts me to see them so blind and so hateful.

I have been studying in the OT prophets. I been marking up my bible as to parts that related to the Elect and the kingdom. I can see parallels that I never noticed before. Daddy God is so good to open eyes to see His Truth and Love. No, I would not change anything. I know my Father knows exactly what to do and how to do it perfectly. I rest in Him knowing His Love. I know many of you are going through the fiery trials and it seems so hard and it hurts so bad. But rest assured you do not go through them alone. Daddy God and Jesus are with you the whole way. And we your brothers and sisters share your pain and your joy. Remember the Joy of the Lord is your strength and He gives you joy that is unspeakable and peace that surpasses all understanding. Just ask. Daddy God is good and is Love.

Thank you all for being such a blessing in my life.

In His Love,
Bunni

Marlene

Re: Reflections and Changes Upon Life after Knowing Truth
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 07:09:18 PM »

Bunni, You are a blessing in my life and I am sure all others. I have suffered from so called christians, you are down and out health, money or any other means. No, one calls or comes to see you. Then, they treat you like the plaque because you believe the truth. You are right they are blind. We were once them. I am so sorry you have no comfort from your own family or friends. I am just glad he will give you your shots and get your groceries. God is not done with him yet. I know, it would be hard what you are dealing with. I am blessed so far that I can give myself my shots. I never, thought I could learn to do that.  Maybe, God will bless you by those two needs you have from your Son. Its not all over yet.

I will keep you in my prayers.

I know, what you mean I can't go back. I listened to my past pastor lie right on the pulpit. My Husbands family still remain there. It was done directly to me and my Husband. They even knew he lied. They condone it. It never made them mad enough to leave. My Mother left with us. We had other people leave because of his lies. Now, I have found they lie about more things then one.

It is hard when family dont believe us. Call us names. My Brother through me out of his house cause I am not going to church any more.  I actually feel sorry for the blind. We were once them. God knows, some of them know the truth. They will be judged more harsh. They have led alot of God's  sheep down the wrong path.

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 01:36:51 AM »

Hi Bunni,

This must be hell (rest deprivation) week for many believers (including me), similar to Navy Seal Training. No i was never one, just know a few friends. The reason we are pushed is because we are well able to take it, and grow in GOD'S Grace and Faith. GOD Has already planned and provided the way through for us, even if everything we see say enough, quit, go to sleep. Seems that it just keeps going on and mounting in pressure, but like Paul, we learn to be content in whatever state we are at any time.

2Co 5: 4-10 (MKJV)
For we who are in this tabernacle groan, being burdened; inasmuch as we do not wish to be unclothed, but to be clothed, so that the mortal might be swallowed up by the life.
And He who has worked in us for this same thing is God, who also is giving to us the earnest of the Spirit.

Then being always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body, we are away from home from the Lord;
for we walk by faith, not by sight;
8  then we are confident and we are pleased rather to go away from home out of the body, and to come home to the Lord.

Therefore we are also laboring to be well-pleasing to Him, whether at home or away from home.
10  For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive the things done through the body, according to that which he has done, whether good or bad.

Php 4: 11-13 (GNB)
11  And I am not saying this because I feel neglected, for I have learned to be satisfied with what I have.
12  I know what it is to be in need and what it is to have more than enough. I have learned this secret, so that anywhere, at any time, I am content, whether I am full or hungry, whether I have too much or too little.
13  I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me.

Heb 11: 1-3 (GNB)
To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see.
It was by their faith that people of ancient times won God's approval.
It is by faith that we understand that the universe was created by God's word, so that what can be seen was made out of what cannot be seen.

george :-*.

bunnylife

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 01:07:36 PM »

Heb 11:6 Now apart from faith it is impossible to be well pleasing, for he who is coming to God must believe that He is, and is becoming a Rewarder of those who are seeking Him out." (CLV)

I thank the Lord that He gives us that earnest (I heard called it engagement ring) of His Spirit to live and walk by faith as new creatures that desire to obey God and not the flesh. All is of God. It seems as Daddy God is turning up the the fire on many of us. It not a pleasant time but it is very necessary to grow so we bear sweet fruit of the Spirit. I like what George said ... well actually God says to be content. And with and in God we can be content. Marlene we have so much in common. I believe that Daddy God brings us through similar trials so we can comfort one another and others. You have your family not believing you knowing the Truth. I have my good friend thinking I am in a cult. And my son not wanting to be part of my life. I wonder why my shots were so denied with my insurance the first of the year? I usually take them in the doctors office as I can't do it myself and it is paid by insurance. Daddy God knew of this situation. I am smiling... because He is in control. Marlene you are right, Father God is not done with my son and he is not done with your brother and family. This is what fellowship in Christ is all about. We are one in spirit, one in body, one in God; a reality to the Father but working it out in us. George thank you for the wonderful words and scriptures. It what I needed to hear.

Romans 12:9-15
9 Let love be unfeigned. Abhorring that which is wicked, clinging to good,
10 Let us have fond affection for one another with brotherly fondness, in honor deeming one another first,
11 in diligence not slothful, fervent in spirit, slaving for the Lord,
12 rejoicing in expectation, enduring affliction, persevering in prayer,
13 contributing to the needs of the saints, pursuing hospitality."
14 Bless those who are persecuting you: bless, and do not curse,
15 so as to be rejoicing with those rejoicing, lamenting with those lamenting."

I will keep you in both in my prayers. Sometimes we see post on here we read them and pray for them without posting a reply. I do that many times. It doesn't mean I don't pray or care. It might mean I just do not know what to say but the spirit does know how to pray.

In His Joy,
Bunni  :)

Roy Coates

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 05:52:19 PM »

Thanks for sharing your special and difficult times. I pray for comfort, healing, peace and understanding for you and your family. Gods will be done. In Jesus' name amen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 17 queries.