bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ''Live Video-Journal : for young's too. Update 5'' [2:42 min.]  (Read 1126 times)

moshe

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • So we are what we think about, ALL day long...
''Live Video-Journal : for young's too. Update 5'' [2:42 min.]
« on: September 22, 2009, 04:19:41 AM »

Update 5.

Marketing is a great part of the business world. You mess with marketing and then obviously you start messing with many businesses, you mess with certain businesses and you might finish messing with somebody’s ‘‘precious wallet’’.
But these 'Update' have not the purpose to change your buying habits but to simply encourage you to give a deeper thought on what you already know about these delicate issues.

Any kind of institution that wants to coexist, must try their best to deliver their core ideas as best as they possibly can. Like for example The government; whom at the end, their goal is to tell people its laws, what is right and wrong and what does human dignity by their point of view means.

Has somebody noticed that the way on witch marketing deliver its messages has become very alike of the the governments way?
Things are the way they are and we live where we where meant to live, We are all in Gods hands.

An when I am talking about these, Could somebody be already looking down at my youth-fulness?
I would not mention it if I would not have to deal with some short of it daily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I didn't have to work, Sundays I often go closer to the mountains that surround this small city where i find my self.
On this film I shooted a place at night that I would not like to take pictures of it, however once i was there I thought it has to do with what I am talking about, i apologize for sometimes letting images too open for interpretation. I am trying hard to stay close to my purposes and motivations for these ''video-journal'' idea and these are written on the first 'Update'.

((20/09/2009)) http://www.vimeo.com/6695567

Galvez

Re: ''Live Video-Journal : for young's too. Update 5'' [2:42 min.]
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 01:37:03 AM »

hey dude, iam liking these video journals... jeje.. keep up... it's good to read some thoughtfull ideas once in a while

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: ''Live Video-Journal : for young's too. Update 5'' [2:42 min.]
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 01:58:08 AM »

i too like the videos.
especially this one moises!
and especially the statement you made
about 'going up for long is never easy'.
(i may have paraphrased that wrong)

AND last but not least, i most especially liked seeing your rescued dog again. he too is a young man.  ;D
and i am going to buy you a leash.

love ya lil brother,
claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 26 queries.