bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question:  (Read 5078 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Question:
« on: November 14, 2009, 09:10:47 PM »

Has anybody seen my wallet? 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ninny

Re: Question:
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »

Dave. Dave. Dave. Look in the pants you were wearing yesterday..
don't worry...you didn't have any money in it anyway... :D
Kathy ;)

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 12:09:23 AM »

No...it wasn't in there.  I think it's been missing for about three days.  I just didn't realize it until today.  Not much in it, but all I got.   :D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 12:30:03 AM »

Ohh, sorry Dave...I do hope you find it...maybe it's somewhere around... :'(
Kathy ;)

shaine

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 12:32:00 AM »

maybe somebody will be nice enough to call you if they find it  ;)

Thank God, that just happened to me a couple of weeks ago...too bad I already got a new drivers license and credit cards >:(

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 12:45:09 AM »

:D I have no idea where my Soc. Sec. card is...  :D Was yours in your wallet, Dave? No one would want to steal my identity anyway...it isn't worth that much!!  :o
Kathy :D ;)

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 02:22:27 AM »

:D I have no idea where my Soc. Sec. card is...  :D Was yours in your wallet, Dave? No one would want to steal my identity anyway...it isn't worth that much!!  :o
Kathy :D ;)

No, my Social Security card was in a wallet I lost a couple of years ago.  Your card wasn't in my wallet either.

cjwood

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 02:30:02 AM »

well dave,
it appears this isn't your 1st missing wallet offense.  ;)
but, i can feel your pain as i have also lost missing personal items.  my wedding ring as of this past spring.  ???
so, i will let you know if i find it...as long as you let me know if you find my wedding ring.  :D (i lost it on a delta flight from atlanta to charleston, wva.  :o

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 08:50:14 AM »

Bummer...why do we lose things?? Years ago when my kids were little I had for some reason left my wedding ring on the back of the toilet..anyway when I went back to get them my engagement ring was not there, so I asked my son, who was 3 at the time, "where's my ring?" He looked up at me very seriously and said, "I fwushed it." haha!  never did find that ring....hehehe! :D
Kathy ;)

Samson

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 11:33:04 AM »

Hi Dave,

A dreadfull thing indeed, at least for me, losing a Wallet and/or Keys, it can lead to madness, hope you find yours. Approximately four years ago, my Wallet fell out of my pocket at Jacobsburg Park, didn't know it until five hours later, had to call every credit card institution, Police, etc; did all of that very quickly, someone found my Wallet and turned it in with nothing missing and since my credit cards were terminated with new numbers given, it was quite a relief.

Kind Regards, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 22 queries.