bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mind of Christ ?  (Read 4385 times)

gallenwalsh

Mind of Christ ?
« on: December 06, 2009, 09:35:32 AM »

Can anyone explain what that means ?

soberxp

Re: Mind of Christ ?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 10:12:53 AM »

when we pary,we often say:".......................ETC,Amen."
to me who is alienage,Amen=A men?(what's the heck,can u speak english :o)=As a man=when all men as a man      
but who's the man? that's must be LORD jesus christ.
what's Mind of Christ ? that must be Amen, so what's Amen?Can anyone explain Amen what that means ?
Amen=As a man=when all men As a man=a men

this is my point,Mind of Christ. ;D :D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 11:18:45 AM by soberxp »

Samson

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

when we pary,we often say:".......................ETC,Amen."
to me who is alienage,Amen=A men?(what's the heck,can u speak english :o)=As a man=when all men as a man      
but who's the man? that's must be LORD jesus christ.
what's Mind of Christ ? that must be Amen, so what's Amen?Can anyone explain Amen what that means ?
Amen=As a man=when all men As a man

this is my point,Mind of Christ. ;D :D

Amen (Heb., 'a men; Greek., a men'). This word is a transliteration from the Hebrew in both English and Greek. The original meaning is "sure," "truly," " so be it", "truth". The Hebrew root word from which it is drawn(a man) means literally, " to build, support", to be firm, faithful. The Title Amen is applied to Christ Jesus as The Faithful and True Witness(Rev. 3:14).

Kind Regards, Samson.

Kat

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »

Hi gallenwalsh,

Here are some Scriptures that should help you understand the mind we should seek to conform to.

Rom 12:1  I appeal to you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
v. 2  Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Heb 8:10  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Php 2:1  So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy,
v. 2  complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
v. 3  Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves.
v. 4  Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
v. 5  Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,

1Pe 1:13  Therefore gird up your minds, be sober, set your hope fully upon the grace that is coming to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
v. 14  As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance,
v. 15  but as He who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct;

Rom 15:4  For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
v. 5  Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,
v. 6  that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Col 3:12  Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;
v. 13  bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
v. 14  But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
v. 15  And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
v. 16  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
v. 17  And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

gallenwalsh

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 01:20:39 PM »

Most helpful Kat,......thank you very much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.