bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pray-ers.. Please..  (Read 3358 times)

Ninny

Pray-ers.. Please..
« on: February 11, 2010, 03:50:34 PM »

Just wanted to ask everyone to  please be in prayer for my daughter-in-law's uncle.. He has a really bad heart condition and he fell yesterday and had to have emergency brain surgery.. Since then he has had many seizures.. The dr. Says he may not pull through.. Please pray for him and the family, his name is Hershell Lewis. I think he's about 67 years old... It's all in God's hand, but please lift this family up in prayer.. Thank you all so much!
Kathy  :-*

rockrdude

Re: Pray-ers.. Please..
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 03:58:59 PM »

Consider it done...

Roy Coates

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 04:42:20 PM »

May God be with Hershell and his family during this difficult time. Peace, grace, comfort and understanding to them in the name of Jesus Christ.

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 06:29:46 PM »

I thought I'd tell you that I learned that Hershell Lewis is improving daily! He is responding to things and even asked for his wife today! The doctors didn't hold out much hope for his recovery, but it just shows that our ways are not God's ways! I found out that because of this incident two of his daughters who haven't spoken in a few years became friends and sisters again! So God has his ways of straightening things out! :D
Kathy :)

Roy Coates

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 08:17:29 PM »

Thank you for the update. Good from bad, Praise God
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 17 queries.