bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Craig's Expression  (Read 3800 times)

onelovedread

Craig's Expression
« on: April 15, 2010, 05:40:36 PM »

Maybe you won;t find this funny but......
To understand this you have to go to emails to Ray and scroll to the message titled 'Help!' See email below. When I  read it and then glanced over at the facial expression on Craig's photo in the left column, I couldn't help laughing. It's almost as if Craig is reacting to the message.....

Help!
« on: June 07, 2009, 04:29:10 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ray!,
              do you have any idea how to re wire a telefonica wall plate, i accidently pulled the 4 wires out, 1 green 1 red 1 white and 1 brown, and now i cant get my phone to work? you seem to have the answers for everything else and an awful lot of time on your hands just thought you might be able to help... cheers Daniel  (dont worry I'm not a Jew).

Dear Daniel:  Actually I do not have "...an awful lot of time on my hands," seeing that among many other obligations, I am battling fulltime, stage IV terminal prostate and metastacized bone cancer  Also,. I have seventeen hundred and forty unanswered emails ahead of yours.  With that said:  Reconnect the green wire to the green wire;  reconnect the red wire to the red wire;  reconnect the white wire to the white wire;  and reconnect the brown wire to the brown wire.
God be with you,
Ray

rockrdude

Re: Craig's Expression
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 07:41:45 PM »

2 Peter 1:20 says "no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation."

Apparently like scriptures, a green wire needs another green wire, a red wire needs another red wire, etc. So even phone wires need a 'second witness'.  ;D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 06:41:50 AM »

Lol... :D a fine match and find that is onelovedread! :D

Thanks for sharing :D

A picture paints a thousand words... :)

Arc

wat

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 01:15:40 AM »

XD, I remember that email.  That was a good one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.