bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VERY urgent prayer needed! All my pray-ers!!!  (Read 3981 times)

Ninny

VERY urgent prayer needed! All my pray-ers!!!
« on: May 07, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »

Hi everyone!
I just learned that our brother Shaine has asked us to be in fervent prayer for his wife, Casey..She is in the hospital..she's in her late stages of pregnancy and having complications..Shaine would like as many as can pray for her to please pray! We have the best group of pray-ers in the world right here on this forum...So please all of you pray for sweet Casey! She is in the Kaiser Hospital in Roseville, Ca.
thank you all so much your prayers are so important! Casey and Shaine need all of our love and prayers!
Kathy :-*

soberxp

Re: VERY urgent prayer needed! All my pray-ers!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and
the glory forever.

all my best Best wish!
Amen.

tinknocker

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 02:50:31 PM »

Done! - shes not that far from me here.

Linny

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 06:21:27 PM »

Praying for good news!

shaine

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 07:55:38 PM »

Greetings everyone,

Shaine here. Just wanted to give my most sincere thanks for all of your fervent prayers. Casey and I are now at home after spending several hours in the hospital. Casey was very ill yesterday, with severe stomach cramps and vomiting. After being up all night throwing up, she still was not better this morning and severely dehydrated. Her and her mom called the advice nurse and they thought she might be in pre-term labor(she is only 6 months pregnant). We took her into the hospital and Praise God, our little baby was just fine! No contractions or complications, just some really nasty bug that was messing with mommy. We all know that you can never be too careful with pregnancy. Anyways, she is resting right now and recovering. Again, we both want to thank everyone for their prayers. It really touches our heart to know that you all here pray when called upon.

All praise be to God!

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 10:20:46 PM »

Bless her heart.  It's miserable being sick in the first place, but to add worry about a yet-to-be-born one must amplify that tremendously.  I'm glad for the 'good' report and pray Casey will get over this bug and be at peace.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

judith collier

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 11:11:12 PM »

Thank God. judy

Linny

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 12:26:08 PM »

The good news we were praying for! I HATE stomach bugs. OUCH! Hope she is much better very soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.