bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Eldest Son and Family Finances  (Read 3958 times)

cheekie3

Prayer for Eldest Son and Family Finances
« on: November 13, 2010, 10:01:07 AM »

I will be grateful for your prayers for my eldest son who is trying desperately to get a job in this very difficult time.

We all know that the source of Life, Love, Goodness, Wisdom, Right Desires, etc, originate from our Heavenly Father and we have access via our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please pray for my son and my family as we are having extreme financial difficulties at the current time.

Thank you.

cheekie3. 

Linny

Re: Prayer for Eldest Son and Family Finances
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 11:13:48 PM »

Hi Cheekie, right there with you unfortunately.  :'( Will lift you guys up!

EKnight

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 11:34:54 PM »

Financial problems can be the most trying.  May God provided soon.

Eileen

Nan

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 10:57:58 AM »

Will do, cheekie.

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 12:37:57 PM »

Cheekie,

I will certainly be praying for you guys! Recently, I got married, and my wife and I are having financial problems too. Neither of us have jobs (we each had two summer jobs but they're all over now), nor much money. On top of that, we are living apart for a time, because of school and other reasons.

It is not easy for us, but every day I am reminding myself that everything we're going through is part of God working "all things after the counsel of His will"(Eph. 1:11). I don't necessarily know why we're going through this stuff, but I do wholeheartedly trust that God is doing it for a reason...and for a good reason. As Ray said, God knows "exactly what He is doing, down to the vibration of the last electron."  8)

"Now, similarly, the spirit also is aiding our infirmity, for what we should be praying for, to accord with what must be, we are not aware, but the spirit itself is pleading for us with inarticulate groanings" (Rom. 8:26, Concordant Literal New Testament).

The trying times my wife and I and your family are going through are a part of "what must be", according to the will of the Lord. Sometimes, "we are not aware" of the reason we go through trials, nor for what we should pray, but we are part of a very blessed group: we understand that all is of God, and with that in mind, let us always pray "Thy will be done".

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 03:05:03 PM »

Cheekie, My prayers go out for your son and your family...my older son is having much trouble finding work as well...So I know the hardships..God will provide...keep looking up!
Kathy :)

judith collier

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 01:02:14 AM »

Cheekie, Extol and anyone else please take heart. I will pray for you and yours. I know what it is like having had a son who just now got a job after 3 times unemployment and a yr. with nothing coming in. And a son in his custody with an ex out of work and no money. I just kept trusting God and knowing eventually something would happen.
Yes, we had to support them for 6 months along with his foodstamps and and he had to file bankruptcy but his modest home and truck are secure for now. Thank God we could help! A decent but very strenuous job has been had. Praise God!
God has no favorites and your turn will come.
Love, judy

jingle52

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 06:50:24 AM »

Cheekie, will pray for you and your son, and hope things work out well. I see from the other replies that we (me included) are all in the same situation but know that God is working All things to the counsel of His Will. That is why this family forum is soooo important to us, we come to be sustained and encouraged and we also firmly believe that we have to go through His chastisements... He Will see us through All this! ;)

God's Blessings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.