bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: We will be changed  (Read 9649 times)

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: We will be changed
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 11:41:37 PM »

God is Love.
Everything from the beginning to the end is always pointing to Love as the glue that holds it all together, all the law and the prophets hung on those four little letters and the source and meaning behind it.
If we love God we do what he says, if we love our neighbor we don't do all the things the commandment say we should not do because we love God, and our neighbor.
Can we be individuals and one in the Love of God in our hearts and actions? yes, Jesus did and is our example.
 The two disciples ask to sit one on the left and one on the right in the kingdom, Jesus didn't say that it could not happen, this is and example of separate but at the same time oneness in the kingdom.

The Master potter is our creator, he has created us as individuals with Loving hands, to serve him either now or later, I pray that I will be willing and obident to his every desire for me in this life time, I don't like to be rebuked and chastened. :-[ But if that is what that's required, so be it.
What if God were not the God of Love?

Joel
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.