bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatalism  (Read 5720 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Fatalism
« on: July 12, 2006, 11:11:05 AM »

I Have Read Many of Your Writings and Believe I Have Found an Honest Christian. After Studying Many of Your Areas of Interest, I Cannot Help but Feel That In The End, It Is All Very Fatalistic And Lonely. How can we hope in such a situation. We are less than impotent, we have no strength whatsoever except in Him and I do not get direct communications from God.  I don't feel His presence and he sure doesn't answer my prayers.   I really need to know God personally and believe in more than a cold fatalism. Please tell me how I can regain any hope.
Thank you and your blessed ministry
Steve

Dear Steve:
No, Steve, in the BEGINNING "it is all very fatalistic and lonely."  But when we come to realize that there is a master plan of unparalled wisdom in place, and when we see our part in that plan, then the future does look bright and shiny indeed.

I cannot impart to have hope and faith. These are "gifts" from God (Eph. 2:08).  What you are describing in your life, Steve, we all who are Believers in the Gospel of Jesus Christ have gone through--been there; done that (trust me).

I tell everyone in your spiritual condition to PRAY AND OBEY--ALWAYS IN ALL THINGS.  God will eventually come to your rescue, but not until you see a desperate need for Him in your life.  Remember it is always darkest before the dawn.

The material contained on bible-truths.com is the truth.  And the more you read and study God's truth, you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free!
God be with you,
Ray
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 08:41:48 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.