bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WWCG  (Read 6030 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
WWCG
« on: July 15, 2006, 12:53:29 PM »

Greetings Ray,

I have spent a few hours reading thought some of your web pages.  I get the impression that you were a part of the Church of God headed by Herbert Armstrong.  Some of your beliefs are as he taught.  Do you have a list of the conflicts you have with his doctrine?  I have been exploring his teachings and must admit that he has shown me many truths that I did not consider before.  I would be interested in your thoughts.

In search of Christ's true Gospel,
Jerry

Dear Jerry:
Yes, I was a part of the Worldwide, and no I teaching nothing that they taught--what?  Yes, they didn't believe in a literal hell of fire for all eternity, they rather believed (as the Jehovah's Witnesses) that God would just eternally ANNILIATE most of the human race. Are the Jw's and Wordwide therefore correct on this doctrine?  I think not. I have many many people just as dogmatically claim that I believe "exactly" as the Church of Christ, Mormons, Christadelphians, Seventh Day Adventist. Do I believe exactly as ALL of them?  Do they believe exactly alike?

Do the hundreds of splinter groups from the Worldwide believe "exactly" alike? Do they ALL have ALL the truth? Or ANY of it?  I even agree with the Catholics on a few verses of Scriptures, but not on any one major doctrine, and I can say the same for the Worldwide and every other church on earth, that I am aware of.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.