bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calgon take me away  (Read 11872 times)

Kevin

Calgon take me away
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2006, 07:18:57 PM »

Hey Rodger, Ive been very busy with work. Thankyou for asking.I will be going on vacation in a few days. A very much needed one.
Ive been here watching and reading.
Cant wait for the vacation the dogs nose has really been cold.
By the way the I believe in miracles post was cool. Do you have any other favorite sites like that to visit. My oldest daughter thought it was cute. Have a blessed day
Kevin

jennie

get this
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2006, 07:26:04 PM »

Hey ya'll! Just had to share something else going on in my life. Are you ready????? My husband and I are about to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We even get to go on a little trip! God has blessed me so much. As I came from a divorced family, I always prayed for a Christian family and no divorce. He answered my prayer and I adore my husband more today than ever!

gmik

calgon....
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2006, 08:52:13 PM »

Hey, Calgon is taking me away to Sunny (I hope) Florida for a week.  It will seem strange not to fellowship with you all for a week. If you think of ole gmik give a prayer--I haven't flown in over 35 years!!!  When I found out from Ray's writings that I didn't have free will, and there is a time for everything under heaven, all my fears went poof and I said bring it on-no more 4 days of driving.  Yahoo!!!!  I will be around a few more days, but don't say anything important while I am gone :D

Kevin

Calgon take me away
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 09:05:49 PM »

Hey Gena. We are going to tenessee. Cant wait.

hillsbororiver

Calgon take me away
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 09:07:14 PM »

Gena, hope you are coming soon, typically the driest months here are March and especially April, very much the opposite of where I grew up (New York). We actually haven't had any rain here in the Tampa Bay area in almost a month. Hardly ever even a cloud in the sky, but wait 'til summer!

Joe

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 10:41:32 PM »

Kevin

sure do have a few moreweb sites, just have got around in them for the content wouldnot want to pass something off, and people may feel i condone it.  :wink:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie

Congrats and God bless you and your 25th.  Been with my gal since 92, but got just married on 2002.   so being with a eprson for so long i could not even dream off.

Oh indeed thank God  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gena   and   Kevin

Do so much enjoy your tripps and vacations,  Blessed and be safe on your journeys, God bless you both and bring ya back safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe

i can just see you now on the beach at the cabana hut.   :wink:

Well alot of hard makes a little fun in the sun worthwhile and unforgetable.

Rodger

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2006, 03:15:08 AM »

Just laid the little one to sleep, and as i sit at the comp, typing this post the only other noise, is the sound of the AC unit.

Wonderful to know that my blood flows in him and will continue to grow in numbers even after i have passed away.  

I pray i leave behind a legacy of truth bestowed upon me by God for my childern and thier offsprings.

To know that God had this planned for me, from my conception is just pure LOVE of our Father.

So tranquil is this moment, to be lost in time like tears in the rain.

Rodger

searching

Calgon take me away
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2006, 12:36:03 AM »

Rodger I so understand that feeling as my granddaughter lays sleeping at my home for the first time tonight.
What a wonderful God we have for sure.
Lots of Love
Trish

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 02:16:04 PM »

Searching

Ah what a busy hectic week,   yes the silent moment of the night makes one to be so humble, and cherish those living moments, many seem to busy to notice and thank God for.

Rodger
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.