bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WE WILL BE HOME  (Read 2892 times)

acomplishedartis

WE WILL BE HOME
« on: May 23, 2012, 04:12:51 AM »

Here is a short writing I made on november of 2010. I had it saved, found it, and have decided to share it...

Home...Where is it?  In construction materials and created environments? In rooms and facades? --True peace and a mild

quiet life will never be found ''out there, somewhere'' but from in within; and then, only then: Wherever we are --We will

find ourselves at home! Because home IS IN US! It takes time to be able to be content with whatever we have…

I also do know the feeling of missing a place, not so much because of the place itself, but because of the good memories in

there. Pictures help but contrary to the old saying ('remembering is living'), I say that 'Remembering is not really living' (it's

not that easy!). So, materials things can bring us memories back, but they are not the past memory itself, these symbolic

representations fade, vanish away, and lose their personal meanings with time.                                                                           

Could we ever come to the point where we don't have to depend on anything to be happy? Home is really built of our main

believes, main intentions, biggest hopes and wishes, our most durable trains of thoughts and all our ideas

moving all around. All these are part of our truly house foundation. So we better try hard to pay close attention them all.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:14:57 AM by Moises »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.