bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray answers a young man concerned he committed the Unpardonable Sin  (Read 3533 times)

Gina

I thought of this when I read Delandus' last post in his thread re losing God's Holy Spirit.  Delandus, if you're reading this, I hope you find this as uplifting as I did.   (Gonna go have another read, thanks to you!)   :)

Gina

http://bible-truths.com/unpardon.html

Dear Kevin:

Thank you for your email and comments. Part of the reason you feel so bad about your sinful condition is because of the false teachings you undoubtedly received as a youngster.

The Bible speaks of the "foolishness of youth," so it should not be surprising that as youths we all have done stupid and foolish things--God expects it.  However, when God reveals Truth to us, those feelings of guilt are designed to TURN US AROUND and go a different direction.  A guilty conscience is one of the worst things we can carry around with us.

Many people speak of the "UNpardonable sin" as thought the Scriptures actually spoke of such a thing. They DO NOT! There is no such thing as an "unpardonable sin" in the Bible.

Well, then, what about Matt. 12:-31-32? Let's read it in a proper translation:

"Therefore I am saying to you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be pardoned men, yet the blasphemy of the spirit shall not be pardoned."

It certainly SOUNDS like the blasphemy of God's spirit is an unpardonable sin, doesn't it? Let's continue reading:

"And whosoever may be saying a word against the Son of Man, it will be pardoned him, yet whoever may be saying against the holy spirit, it shall not be pardoned him, [ever? continue reading...] neither in THIS EON [age] nor in that [age] which is IMPENDING."

Continue....  http://bible-truths.com/unpardon.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.