bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ‘‘From here and from now on; the rest of the journey is spiritual only.’’  (Read 3186 times)

acomplishedartis

I am tired; I am tired of this monotony world. A world restricted and limited in speech, in expressing inner emotions and blind about what is truth.

This is it. I am done in here. I thought I had already leaved it all behind. But no, I am realizing I had still a dirty black bag hooked on my back. Yes there was this black bag behind me; it contains small amounts of fear of rejections from my closest ones. That freaking bag also has a good amount of pride, selfishness and self righteousness. I am glad I just saw it. It’s time to get rid of it, Yes!  If God’s will, I will finally be able to run faster; think faster, and freely spread love.

I am realizing we are alone on this road; truth is we have always been alone, except for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is it. Nobody thought that we would dare, nobody thought that it was even possible, to really don’t give a dam about the world, to keep walking strong and straight against the current. And while doing all of it; to fight the systems.

Now it’s time to start the real walk, and the ones whom want to follow are welcome. But I must make a warn, the journey will not be easy, I am telling you, there will be parts where things will get very dark; however there are also parts where joy and community will shine.

Okay, we were all having an easy time. Now the easy times are over, the rest of the journey it’s walking by faith, it’s spiritual only. You can’t handle it? Go home. Not everyone is meant to be so good at every sport…

We have been walking with Jesus for a while. Living two lives at the same time: on one trying hard and wishing to do what we know is right. On the other; just following our animal instincts without conscience sake.                                                                                           
The religious system, the system of the family institution, the system of the market, the political system and the systematic chemical reactions on our brains are way to powerful, and without a miracle from adobe we are not going to overcome the world.

I will not stay watching how we all get drawn by the world. It’s time to move on, but before… it’s time to think and plan, to draw the lines on the map, to pray for guidance and to give thanks to God for already taking us this far. Also to probably give thanks to the cowards around us who will no longer dare to keep on walking.

This is it. I am done and tired of worrying that much about others random feelings. I no longer have the time to keep everybody in calm. So here come my duty to be rejected, to be persecuted, to be mocked, to be betrayed.

Let’s say ‘salud’ for the good old times. I don’t give a dam anymore. From here and from now on; we are going to walk faster, think faster and fight with more courage, because the rest of the journey is spiritually only. Really, we should no longer be afraid to walk alone but together with our Lord.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:48:39 AM by Moises G. »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.