bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Joshua L,  (Read 2869 times)

ez2u

Prayer for Joshua L,
« on: June 08, 2013, 03:59:21 PM »

this one really grabs at my heart strings.  there is a younger man that was a friend of one of my sons.  He had been homeless sleeping on tops of building in this city when he was the young age of 12 because his mom had a new boyfriend and didn't want him around.  Needless to say a  this young man was exposed to all the wonders of homelessness real quick learning to survival.  We did not know him then by the time I met him he was pretty far out there but he still had his health.  When he got older and stronger his father took him in to do labor work and it broke his back than his father kick him out on to the streets.  He wasn't man enough to support himself, was the excused.  It was terrible he was taking 20 or more aspirins a day to work and they ate up his stomach he ended up in the ER which began the heavy drug usage.  I know what constant back pain is like I live with it with no drugs but natural means , vita e and vita c,  its hard.  Now he is living in a bad home with a drug user too with a prescription and probably what else he can get home.  He has no where else to go.  This is where I come in  I did deliver food to the needed in that area and he came walking out of the house.  It was a challenge for me just to go there and give them food.  As I drove down that street it was God saying to me Peggy go to that home.  Knowing what it was I was reluctant.  So you see my surprise.  Please pray with me for this broken man.  I am not a fool when it comes to drug addiction.  I can't help him.  please just pray.

microlink

Re: Prayer for Joshua L,
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 07:47:09 PM »

I will pray for Joshua L. It seems so many people have major issues and health problems. I personally know of many. Thanks be to God who sees all and is working out a purpose in each of our lives. I am linked into former Church of God members and I receive many e-mails concerning trials, large and small. This forum is great because it also serves us as a support group for one another.

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 09:58:51 PM »

So sad. I will pray for him too  :'(

Rhys
🤫

Patric

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 10:11:09 PM »

Prayers and thoughts are with him, as well as you. Our Father's will be done. I can refuse none who ask me for help. Though many times I have not what they need to help the situation, but our Lord is in control. This gives me peace. May all humankind learn this in Christ.

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 08:39:27 PM »

thank you for your prayers I know this is good and that Gods Will is being done.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.