bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hard pressed  (Read 6133 times)

ez2u

hard pressed
« on: July 06, 2013, 11:56:09 AM »

I was just watching J D Jake's ministry and was encouraged in the faith.  Felt strengthen,went to his web site and all the bells and whistles were there. donations, being saved , just say a few words.  ect.... we are in a bowl of mixtures, good and evil.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: hard pressed
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 02:58:47 PM »

2Co 11:13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Co 11:15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 08:13:57 PM »

Here you go John, this should gain you admittance to the first ressurection ;)

On second thought we might want to take off the "Kentucky", because that would probably disqualify you for the first and second ressurection :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:18:30 PM by Craig »

microlink

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 12:57:01 AM »

Thanks for the light hearted stuff. Fun to read and see a fine sense of humour  :)

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 01:35:37 AM »

On second thought we might want to take off the "Kentucky", because that would probably disqualify you for the first and second ressurection :)

craig, your gift of humor is refreshing.  i had to laugh out loud when i read the section above.  i changed the color to blue for jfk.  the blue grass state of mind.

claudia

chav

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 06:54:30 PM »

Can I get one with a Union Jack on it?

Dave

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 07:09:08 PM »

And I will have one with a NZ kiwi fern on......thanks

And also a small kiwi bird on it but not too big.

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 11:45:39 PM »

uk dave and rhys, you guys cracked me up.  hilarious.  laughter is a good medicine.

claudia

dodrill

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 05:21:11 AM »

Craig - will you please add on my certificate that my seed tithe is tax deductible and I bought church bonds. Don't want to risk loosing my front row seat or reserved parking space now  ;)
or face foreclosure on my mansion

T. D. Jakes' House (former) - Virtual Globetrotting

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/t-d-jakes-house-former/

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/category/buildings/homes-celebrity-misc/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:56:03 AM by hayley »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 05:03:32 PM »

Craig - will you please add on my certificate that my seed tithe is tax deductible and I bought church bonds. Don't want to risk loosing my front row seat or reserved parking space now  ;)
or face foreclosure on my mansion

T. D. Jakes' House (former) - Virtual Globetrotting

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/t-d-jakes-house-former/

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/category/buildings/homes-celebrity-misc/

You make some good points Hayley. I'll have the same too  ;D

Wow those aren't houses there resorts - haha

Rhys
🤫

se7en

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 12:27:49 PM »

Haha Hayley,

"Seed tithe is tax deductible."

Don't forget the first fruit tithe!  Oooh snap, that's the projected income you expect to make for the year BEFORE you've actually made the money. If you truly want to be blessed... you HAVE to include that first fruit tithe!

Blaaaahahahahaha!!!

And yes, i'll have a certificate too John... actually two please... just in case!  :)
~Se7en

Foxx

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2013, 01:49:40 PM »

Hahahha this made me laugh! Wheres mine! Make 144, 000 of them. The coveted Elect Award!

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 01:09:28 AM »

in my mailbox today i received a certificate of nomination by the international fellowship of christians and jews.  it states "with confidence that the ministry partner desires to bless israel and the jewish people in response to the bible's call".  and then states "claudia wood is hereby nominated as a follower in the path of the 'righteous gentiles' who bravely stood in support and solidarity with the biblical land of israel and her people".  it is signed by rabbi yechiel eckstein.

so, in case i don't get one of craig's certificate awards, i can always frame the 'righteous gentiles' certificate i received.   ;D 

and the sad thing is, these people are serious about their ministry for israel and the jewish people.  still blind.  until the Almighty Father removes the scales from their eyes.

claudia

se7en

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 12:49:54 PM »

Amazing Claudia... amazing. But I know that stuff goes on all the time...

rabbi yechiel eckstein thanks you for your patronage.  :)

My wife came to me the other day and said...  "You won't believe what just happened on the news" and I'm thinking to myself "whatever heinous crime has been committed... I believe it".

The carnal mind is enmity against God.
~Se7en

ez2u

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 09:29:13 AM »

Good News  I just open up a letter address to me , wait a minute I have to fish it out to the trash, in it was a paper prayer rug with a all filling picture of a white Jesus, with a crown of thorns on his head, a tear running down his left cheek and his eyes close.  but  the letter said if you look at the picture long enough his eyes will open up!  a miracle  The back of this says " This St. Matthew 18:19 Bible Prayer Rug is soaked with the power of prayer for you.  use it immediately, then please return it with your Prayer needs checked on our letter to you"  It must be mailed to a second home that needs a blessing after you use it.  Prayer works.  Expect God's blessing.  Does anyone want it??????  There is a lot of other superstitious requirements on this letter sent to me.  Not good!  But what i was talking about with DT Jakes I did get encourage in the Faith that in my troubles to cry out to the Lord.  He said it in such a way that impresses the soul, then he pulls you in to donating to his organization.  The building blocks of a solid foundation in Christ Jesus only comes from His work through the Holy Spirit, fire, in our lives. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.