bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: just thinking  (Read 3534 times)

ez2u

just thinking
« on: August 07, 2013, 10:54:59 AM »

If you take a bug and pin it to a block of wood its gotta hurt a lot more by moving and trying to get free.  That's pretty much the way I feel right now and from what I am reading maybe a lot of other people here too.  For my life, I don't believe its going to stop, God has a plan, this misery, so I am thinking I might want to hold still and tried to rest in this fire.  I am not getting out until the Lord completes His work in me.  Its miserable.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: just thinking
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »

peggy i love your analogy about the bug pinned to a block of wood.  i feel that way too.  better to endure than to try and break free of our trials and judgements.  you are such a sweet sister.  it will all be okay.

claudia
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:37:22 AM by cjwood »

gerard_dsouza

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 04:17:39 PM »

ez2u,
We all are in that situation of being pinned down. It can be sickness or anything. All kinds of trials. You are very courageous to remain in the fire. In the fire there is purification and peace and the fruits of the Spirit.
Remain humble and God will pour out abundant Grace on you.
God resist the proud and gives Grace to the humble. This word is ringing in my mind and this is the word I seem to see God speaking to me.
Gerry

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 10:41:47 PM »

Praying for you Peggy

Yes we go through the trials and not around them.

But we should continue to ask God for His help and guidance.

Mat 11:28  Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Mat 11:30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Finding our rest in Him is important to deal with life's issues. We discover what we are in Him and our place.

Rhys
🤫

se7en

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 01:58:13 AM »

ez2u,

I know exactly what you mean!  I remember my first biology science teacher, he was german and had a thick accent...

"You want to take the bugs you catch and fleeze them."

I was like... "Huh?"

"Take the bugs and fleeze them in the fleezer."

"I'm so sorry, but I don't understand."

"The fleezer, cold, you put them in, and they die in the fleezer"

"OOOOoooh the FREEZER!!!  Got it, okay."

:)
~Se7en

gregorydc

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 08:59:58 AM »

There's a good point. If you die in the fleezer (freezer) then you must live in the fire.  Sounds good to me. I will stay here in the fire with you Peggy.
Greg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.