bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: husband hurt  (Read 8148 times)

ez2u

Re: husband hurt
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2013, 12:36:03 AM »

just a note to say thank you for your prayers.  I was sooo weary.  My husband is in a rehab now  doing better .  Its amazing  this life  our oldest son came down from Orlando and stay with me over the weekend .  It was a great comfort

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2013, 12:44:36 AM »

peggy it is a blessing to hear that your son came to help you.  i am sure ed is ready to complete his rehab so he can get back to his life at home.  i hope you are able to get some good rest now with your son there to help out.  take good care of yourself and let us know how the rehab goes.

claudia

ez2u

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2013, 03:01:39 AM »

this is an update  Ed has MRSA  which is not good because he also has a mitrol valve replacement in his heart.  MRSA (staph) likes to adhere to them and that could be real problems.

loretta

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2013, 02:32:49 PM »

No problem that the Lord cannot deal with in his time and according to his perfect plan.  Keep trusting Peggy and we will be upholding you in prayer.

ez2u

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2013, 12:13:45 PM »

thank you all for your prayer  I reread all your post and what a blessing to have this group here praying for us.  thank you again.  but me... what a mess.  I don't know why this is affecting me so much but it is  not that it's not  normally to be upset over this situation but.... i don't seem to have a handle  here with this accident something deep inside me feels very uneasy.  anyway.......His leg develop an abscess and Ed is back inthe hospital getting another surgery.  The problem is his heart is weak from the congestive heart disease  so  there is complications here and his body is having a hard time healing when it has to work harder to pump that blood through out his system.  At times like this its best even when we don't feel like it to praise and worship the Lord and have a heart of thanks giving. in the last chapters of psalms some of the chapters talk about a sacrificial praise, so that is what I will do now praise God Thank you Lord Jesus Thank you for all that is and is being.

Abednego

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2013, 10:54:25 PM »

Being new, I didn't see this until it got a bump.  Sorry for all the tribulation you are facing.  Still struggling with the sovereignty of God aspect because when I see the pain that people are going through saying God is in charge just doesn't make the bad feelings go away. Sorry.

It's really tough for me, because as hard as things are I feel like the man with no shoes not the one without the feet.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.