bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The truth will set you free  (Read 4060 times)

rick

The truth will set you free
« on: October 13, 2013, 01:06:19 PM »

What I have found after reading the lake of fire series is I can listen to religious talk radio and discern between the truth and false doctrine. Its amazing to me and a most wonderful thing to see that when I hear certain things said on these programs I can now say no that's wrong and other things I can say that's right.

What a blessing Bible truths has been to me in many ways. This past Friday while listening to talk radio I hear hell implied in a sermon and for the first time in my life I understood there is no such place and it was incredible to know I had been blessed with the Gods honest truth that all will be saved and not just some.

The lake of fire series is something I will read over and over again, I mean Lord willing I will read the lake of fire over and over again.

God has greatly blessed Ray with the knowledge and understanding he has and by doing so God has greatly blessed the rest of us too through Rays teaching of scripture.

I believe one can learn more truth here at B.T in one hour than spending a life time at church,. That to me is such a great outstanding blessing I could get in this life and accurate knowledge of God which is why I'm here to begin with.

Love and peace to you all..   :)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: The truth will set you free
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »

love and peace to you too rick.   :)

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 09:24:14 PM »

It brings a fresh meaning to this verse:

Psa 84:10  For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

That's how I feel about the site

Rhys
🤫

onelovedread

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 10:04:33 PM »

Rhys
The 'truth" is that if you were the doorkeeper and you knew who I am you might not want to let me in. :D

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 02:11:10 AM »

What do you mean might not........it's a certainty  ;D

Bring chocolates and your be fine. I'm easily bribed  :D

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 04:27:10 PM »

"truth" be told johnchris; all of us find ourselves in front of the doorkeeper of the house of God knowing of a certainty that we do not deserve to go in because of who we are (human carnal minded beasts).  but, by the Spirit we know who we truly are (sons and daughters of God through our sufferings and trials in Christ).  and our faith in what we have been given to understand will be considered by the doorkeeper.  praises to God! 

even without chocolates,  ;) ;)

claudia
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:29:29 PM by cjwood »

ez2u

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 12:32:14 AM »

i go back and reread  a lot  thank God for this word!

Ian 155

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 07:49:56 AM »

I am now able to translate the physical into spiritual in my mind in the blink of an eye - before I never bothered reading Jeremiah ,Ezekiel etc now the OT temple,the Idols,the punishments have new meaning  since commin to BT

ian

se7en

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 02:48:19 PM »

Rick, I love that you posted that. It's so true. We've all had very similar stories coming upon bibletruths.com and are so very, very grateful for the Truth!

For me, God was having me come to the end of myself. When He showed me this site I was very hesitant at first but I thought I would try to read it just so I could pick it apart with my orthodox christian doctrine...

I could not prove anything as heresy on bibletruths.com.... page after page, I couldn't believe what I was reading and hearing... It broke me. The Lord began to open my eyes and ears to His spirit, The Words of God crushed me into nothing and I acknowledged that I am a beast and was totally and absolutely helpless and wrong. It's all HIS work! Thank you LORD for showing us your truth!

Oh and Rhys, chocolate covered raisins? I've got some in my pocketses for you. They are a little gooey though.

~Se7en
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.