bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To all the boring people here  (Read 4331 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
To all the boring people here
« on: October 21, 2013, 04:04:28 PM »

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

se7en

Re: To all the boring people here
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 04:32:50 PM »

haha, that is very interesting. I can see that as a possibility because I consider myself as a very creative person...  I'm always making up stories!!

Like this one time, when I was a kid and I made a ramp for my tricycle and you know I grew up in Oklahoma right? So, I was outside when this tornado was coming and I went as fast as I could and ramped my tricycle in the air, I must have went fifty feet off the ground. About that time, the tornado came by and swept me off to the shopping center and I landed on the roof of a Baskin Robbins. I got to eat all the free ice cream I wanted. That was a pretty good day.
~Se7en

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 04:36:31 PM »

haha, that is very interesting. I can see that as a possibility because I consider myself as a very creative person...  I'm always making up stories!!

Like this one time, when I was a kid and I made a ramp for my tricycle and you know I grew up in Oklahoma right? So, I was outside when this tornado was coming and I went as fast as I could and ramped my tricycle in the air, I must have went fifty feet off the ground. About that time, the tornado came by and swept me off to the shopping center and I landed on the roof of a Baskin Robbins. I got to eat all the free ice cream I wanted. That was a pretty good day.

Hahaha, this was right before you woke up, right?  ;) ;) ;D ;D
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

se7en

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 05:31:35 PM »

hahaha,

Like this one time, in Germany, I went to the top floor of this old house and you know how there used to be servants quarters in these old houses up near the attic? Well, I found a room and in the corner of this room an old bathroom, I opened up the bathroom stall and I saw a ghost sitting on the toilet. Scared me to death!
~Se7en

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 06:38:55 PM »

I'm a creative person so I guess my dishonest side must of been hidden

I like making up stories too.........I remember being inside a building that they called a church and could you imagine they believed people would get sent to some burning fire called hell when they die forever and ever and ever and that it was all up to your freewill if you went there or not but a 7 second prayer would keep you out of that place and the god that allowed this loves you and you still go there and all three the father, son and spirit think this is a good idea..........haha what a story...........Oh wait that actually happened  :P :P :P

Rhys :D
🤫

se7en

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 07:06:04 PM »

Haha Rhys!

We did make up stories and called it truth. Meh.  Thank God that He caused us and is causing us to come out and die daily. That is so precious. That's like watching your kids physically grow up. You know they will only be this way for a short time, the glorious works of our God burning out the false doctrines in our lives. AWESOME!!!
~Se7en
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.