bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Swimming OWL?  (Read 1236 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
A Swimming OWL?
« on: December 05, 2014, 03:52:50 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvrAGHGJIpE

The Lord wasn't joking when He stated:

Isaiah 28:21 For the Lord shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

About near the strangest thing I've ever seen! haha.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys

• The Spirit helps us in our weakness
    • Facebook
Re: A Swimming OWL?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 05:21:03 PM »

Swims better than me  ;D

Rhys
Iíve noticed that I have changed in many ways since Bible Truths and the forum and one of them is living life much too seriously.

Another one is learning to rest in God and truly trust Him.

I'm still a work in progress.

Oatmeal

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 10:57:52 PM »

The owl is doing the butterfly stroke.  This is irrefutable evolutionary proof that the owl is descendant from the butterfly, not the dinosaur.

;D
From Micah 7:9:  By the grace and call of Yahweh I will bear the trials of the narrow way, because I have no love, until He fully shows me my sin and I am judged by Him.  He will bring me forth to the light, and I shall see His righteousness.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 02:25:05 PM »

The owl is doing the butterfly stroke.  This is irrefutable evolutionary proof that the owl is descendant from the butterfly, not the dinosaur.

;D

Most excellent observation sir Oatmeal! We must take this to the London Scientific Society as soon as possible!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 26 queries.