bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.


.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Food for thought  (Read 671 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rolihlahla

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 179
Food for thought
« on: August 08, 2015, 06:23:53 AM »

2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness, in order that the person of God may be competent, equipped for every good work."


"...That has to do with all Scripture, to furnish you the man of God unto all good works. What good works? If I say write down the good works that you are doing to help the rest of the world see and know what you see and know about these truths of God, what good works are you doing to that end? Would you be a little embarrassed? Seriously would you be embarrassed? 

Listen I am so thankful for what we do have coming in, you know anything is better than nothing. 70% of our income this pass year came from 7 people. Thatís a little sad isnít it. We are going close to 3 million people that have come to Bible-truths.com and I get letters by the hundreds and thousands that say,í you have changed my life, my wife and I are not the same people anymore.í I get hundreds and thousands of such letters, Ďour lives are changed,í and 7 people support 70% of our work. The other 30% is only contributed to 28 other people. I know some of you can not afford it, and believe meÖ do not be taking food off the table or anything, because you feel guilty, you know what your situation is."

"But I think that more people could give if it were a priority. Most people on a daily bases donít miss a dollar, you canít buy a cup of coffee for a dollar, not coffee, tax and tip. So is it worth a cup of coffee out of your budget on a daily bases, to help others see this? I assume everybody in here came through Bible Truths, because someone spotted it in the internet through some of our advertizing or maybe a friend told you, I donít know."

Thought I'd share those thoughts from Ray.
Logged
ďYou offer assistance to the impious, and you are joined in friendship with those who hate the Lord. And for this reason, you certainly deserve the wrath of the Lord."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 26 queries.