bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Family in the resurrection  (Read 2594 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Family in the resurrection
« on: October 13, 2015, 11:05:15 AM »

My wife Brenda and i was talking this morning about our family that we've never met before, i mean my mom and dads great great great i talking hundreds of years,and also our grandchildren and their grandchildren on and on,all of our family that will be born for years until the resurrection after we are gone, just saying what a time that will be, what a reunion.

So what lead to this discussion was the thread that was locked last night, losing the Spirit i couldn't stop thinking about it i hope its ok to just touch on this just a little, as for me the sex thing has been like a ball and chain for me, i know it is needed now to fulfill Gods plan but has always been a henderence to me, the squeeze just ain't worth the juice the same with my wife,we both hope their isn't even a memory of it, for me the warfare in the mind and how it keeps me from following God, i'm just saying I've had enough, Brenda and i just want to meet all of our past and future family, and all that God has in store for us that hasn't entered our minds.

Like i said didn't want to keep thread going but hope some how it will help me be a little stronger and someone else.

Love you all,
Terry

Terry

Gina

Re: Family in the resurrection
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 04:05:26 PM »

Hi, Terry

Thanks for the thread --  I never thought about meeting family from the future.  Pretty neat!

Re the sex thing - I think back when I was a little girl and I thought the way that babies came into the world was when Dad kissed Mom at their wedding and his saliva traveled down to her stomach and then out popped a baby.  hehe  That's exactly what I thought!  (I was genuinely traumatized to find out how it really happened but then I got over it and now I'm traumatized again.  And I'm not budging this time.  hehe )

I've gone from not liking or wanting to be around God so I can have "fun" to another understanding which is that I like safety and having sex never made me feel "safe" or "good."  But when you're God's friend, you discover new things all the time.  And you can do it (talk to God) anywhere and it's completely harmless and totally safe.  But there's plenty of excitement to keep it from becoming boring.  Being God's friend never gets old (because of all the enemies you meet along the way, hehe).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.