bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Check this man being anointed  (Read 4195 times)

Nelson Boils

Mike Gagne

Re: Check this man being anointed
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 12:45:09 PM »

I watched and laughed at the phone call, then thought what right did I have to do that?

1Co 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God

Ephesians 2:2-3   (KJV)

2  Wherein in time past ye( you all ) walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3  Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

1Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

Now I know not to many will like this...

Eph 5:3  But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Eph 5:4  Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting,( a thing said or done for amusement) which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Ephesians 4:29   (KJV)

29  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your ( my ) mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Eph 5:7  Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
Eph 5:8  For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Am I not mocking God if I laugh at that man? For even for me to laugh or talk about it is corrupt...

Michael
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:03:35 PM by Michael G »

Nelson Boils

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 06:47:37 PM »

It's a mocking towards the most stupidest religion in the world-Christianity.

1 Kings 18:27 "Starting about noon, Elijah began to tease them: “Shout louder! “He’s a god, so maybe he’s busy. “Maybe he’s relieving himself. “Maybe he’s busy someplace. “Maybe he’s taking a nap and somebody needs to wake him up.”

1 Kings 18:28 "So the prophets of Baal cried even louder and slashed themselves with swords and lances until their blood gushed out all over them, as was their custom"

1 Kings 18:29 "They kept on raving right through midday and until it was time to offer the evening sacrifice, but there was still no response. Nobody answered, and nobody paid attention."

The call he received was from Jesus.Jesus wanted to invite him to a banquet but he began making an excuse that "I am at an anointing." Sadly,this is what is happening when Jesus invites many to the banquet,they make excuses.But for us,no excuses will separate us from His grace.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 07:31:52 PM »

Who were the mocking in your post?  there so called god. Who is this film mocking? The man, big difference to me!! Love your enemies, where does Jesus say to mock them? As such were some of you...  what does your topic in ply? Check this man  being anointed. Love that man Jesus said!!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 07:34:36 PM by Michael G »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 12:49:35 AM »

The 'film' is a piece of fiction...a morality play, or a comedy.  It's not a video of an actual event.  The ones who made it are doing the "mocking", if any is being done.  Save your love for real people, not the characters they are playing in a you-tube video.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:56:28 AM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 02:23:16 AM »

Hi Dave, well I have seen stuff like that and even worse in the word of faith movement. I still don't think its right that I would laugh at them for what they do. Who is sovereign in that?  That video seems to me just like any other of the stuff I have seen.  Shechiyn, is Christianity the most stupid religion in the world?  Or was it put in place by a all wise, all knowing God? Jesus told me first take the log out of my eye so I could see clearly, and maybe i should do that right now.

how we see things!!!

Thanks Dave, Shechiyn

Michael

Nelson Boils

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 06:43:53 PM »

"Remember that God Himself inspired Elijah to mock the priests of Baal with these jeering and demeaning epithets. He went so far as to suggest that maybe their god was "sitting on the toilet" or so exhausted he "fell asleep." And they were too stupid to even know that Elijah was making public spectacles and fools out of them. But Christians assure me that God doesn’t mock. Excuse me, but I did find this scenario IN THE BIBLE!"-L Ray Smith

"This is not just Elijah taunting the priests of Baal; this is GOD HIMSELF telling Elijah under inspiration: Tell the priests of Ball that "…perhaps your god is out SITTING ON THE TOILET." God in heaven Himself inspired Elijah to speak that delightful phrase to these pagan priests. What a remarkable insight into the personality of God Almighty."-L Ray Smith

"About noontime, Elijah began mocking them. ‘You’ll have to shout louder than that,’ he scoffed, ‘to catch the attention of your god! Perhaps he is talking to someone, or is out sitting on the toilet, or maybe he is away on a trip, or is asleep and needs to be wakened.’"

"And the priests of Baal, being as stupid as stupid can be, obeyed Elijah’s mocking sarcasm.:"L Ray Smith

Hi Michael,you may read the paper titled:"You Fools! You Hypocrites! You Snakes!"That is where the above quotes of Ray come from.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the vedio,it is an act,a parody,comedy.And that is what christianity is:A religion filled with a comedy of errors.
I am surprised that you,michael,are against this mocking.After all didn't you just MOCK ME in a previous thread?Here is what YOU said to ME:

"if thats all you got for anything I said was wrong then I am ok with that ) Not bad for grade 6 education."

So michael,why did YOU mock me?Why did you say that I am "not bad for grade 6 education"?

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 07:26:03 PM »

Michael was referring to his own education.

I'm sadly going to lock this thread now and ask you two to continue in private--or not at all. 

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.