bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 4443 times)

stello

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
2 questions
« on: January 09, 2017, 05:14:52 PM »

What happens to all the animal in the age where God is all in all?

Did God create any other intelligent beings on other planets?

Stello
Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him."

octoberose

Re: 2 questions
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 11:08:35 PM »

I don't think Ray ever touched on this .  I would be surprised if anyone really knows exactly though we  have spoken about the spirit in animals before. I use to think they have no soul so the end of their physical life was the end of their existence for all time,  but in the past couple of years  I see that they have a spirit so that changes things.
Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return.

Joel

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 12:03:19 AM »

Hi Stello,
If you go to the Email To Ray area and type in aliens in the search box, you will see a good many emails Ray answered about aliens.

Joel

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 01:52:42 AM »

Hi friends,
Isn't it so that Eccl. 3:19 is explaining that humans are not superior to animals. That all are souls and that none "have souls" as a separate part of the person. A flesh and blood, air breathing body that reproduces in kind is simply a "soul". People, dogs, cats, cows, fish are all "souls". The difference is that dogs etc. live by God given instinct whereas people have taken of the fruit of the tree of knowledge and are able to decide to disobey or sin. Animals don't sin, do they?
The spirit (breath) mentioned here is simply the "life force" given by God to make us alive. It is God force in us which of course is no longer IN us when we die and our soul returns to dust from which it was made. Our soul does not return to God, it just reverts back to dust and remains here on the earth. The only hope of future life we have is that God remembers how we are put together and make a perfect copy in which to install our memory. Of course the elect will receive a body of God like composition, such as Jesus now has.

Pets: Why would we who may be the elect need or want pets? Those who live over into the next age as flesh may want pets but the elect will be busy, not needing sleep and fully occupied, with God's work and have billions of humans to lead and teach and care for. Our priorities will be changed along with our new positions and our need to learn continually the plans that God has for mankind.

Subject to correction, Indiana Bob

I don't think Ray ever touched on this .  I would be surprised if anyone really knows exactly though we  have spoken about the spirit in animals before. I use to think they have no soul so the end of their physical life was the end of their existence for all time,  but in the past couple of years  I see that they have a spirit so that changes things.
For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return.

stello

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 12:40:38 PM »

"Pets: Why would we who may be the elect need or want pets? Those who live over into the next age as flesh may want pets but the elect will be busy, not needing sleep and fully occupied, with God's work and have billions of humans to lead and teach and care for. Our priorities will be changed along with our new positions and our need to learn continually the plans that God has for mankind."

Hi Indiana, i was not asking specifically about pets but animals in general. While animals are not created as we are there are quite a number of them, i was just curious as to what would happen to them in the ages to come. Best to just trust God to take care of everything like He is doing  :D. Have a great day!

Stello

stello

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 12:42:05 PM »

Thanks all for your help!

lareli

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 01:32:51 PM »

IBob so the next age will be physical? The next age will be the lake of fire for some... all but His chosen elect is that right? And physical/material?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 01:41:10 PM »

Hi friends,
Isn't it so that Eccl. 3:19 is explaining that humans are not superior to animals. That all are souls and that none "have souls" as a separate part of the person. A flesh and blood, air breathing body that reproduces in kind is simply a "soul". People, dogs, cats, cows, fish are all "souls". The difference is that dogs etc. live by God given instinct whereas people have taken of the fruit of the tree of knowledge and are able to decide to disobey or sin. Animals don't sin, do they?
The spirit (breath) mentioned here is simply the "life force" given by God to make us alive. It is God force in us which of course is no longer IN us when we die and our soul returns to dust from which it was made. Our soul does not return to God, it just reverts back to dust and remains here on the earth. The only hope of future life we have is that God remembers how we are put together and make a perfect copy in which to install our memory. Of course the elect will receive a body of God like composition, such as Jesus now has.

Pets: Why would we who may be the elect need or want pets? Those who live over into the next age as flesh may want pets but the elect will be busy, not needing sleep and fully occupied, with God's work and have billions of humans to lead and teach and care for. Our priorities will be changed along with our new positions and our need to learn continually the plans that God has for mankind.

Subject to correction, Indiana Bob

Better rethink this Bob.

Ecc 12:7  Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Ecc 3:21  Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 24 queries.