> Off Topic Discussions

Why A Rib To Create Women?

(1/5) > >>

Wanda:

I found this information particularly interesting to explain Gods purpose in using a rib to create women.

Although all bones can repair themselves, ribs can regenerate themselves, and are commonly removed during surgeries that require bone grafts in other parts of the body. The rib is removed from the periosteum (a tissue surrounding the bone) much like a banana would be removed from its peel while keeping most of the peel intact. The periosteum must remain, as it contains osteoblasts which build the new rib bone in as little as two months.

In adults, the highest concentration of red marrow is in the bones of the vertebrae, hips (ilium), breastbone (sternum), ribs, skull and at the metaphyseal and epiphyseal ends of the long bones of the arm (humerus) and leg (femur and tibia). All other cancellous, or spongy, bones and central cavities of the long bones are filled with yellow marrow. Yet, as stated earlier, none of the other bones can regenerate like the rib can.

The rib, in particular, represents an anatomic type of long bone with a wide,
spongious component rich in hematopoietic bone marrow, containing multipo-
tent, pluripotent, and unipotent stem cells  Totipotent so far have not been
identified in bone marrow. As with the making of new life from Adam’s rib,
new tissues and organs are now being made in both experimental and clinical
work by using hematopoietic bone marrow from cell cultures.

Given this creation of new tissues and organs via hematopoietic bone
marrow, the question arises about the implication of these observations for
science.

The analogy between Adam’s sleep and anaesthesia (as in surgical pro-
cedures, for bone marrow transplantation) is striking. Also striking, is that
the two events—the origin of man and of woman—are not comparable.
Adam’s origin is not discussed at present, as nowadays, it seems to belong
to the sphere of divinity and as such is inaccessible to scientific knowledge,
whereas woman’s origin is a suitable subject for science.

This information was from several sources, one a pdf, which I can't post and a scientific medical article .

When I consider man being made from the dust of the ground, I need only  look to the biology of soil, because it's full of life. It is often said that a handful of soil has more living organisms than there are people on the planet Earth.; as well as the life giving Inorganic mineral particles, oxygen, water etc.

Musterseed:
Interesting Wanda, and doesn’t the ribcage protect the heart and lungs. The physical body and birth itself is such a miracle. Rays study on Gods birthing wisdom was so awesome, but not
something I can picture in my puny little carnal mind. The science and nature of it all is fascinating.
I’m learning about “ let the earth sprout, let the EARTH DO IT, From Genesis. I like to watch docs
about fungi, water memory, DNA etc. I think Gods wisdom is built into everything. Seems to me
that God keeps the scientists very busy chasing one new discovery after another, just when they believe they have an understanding God send them on another chase. 😂😂 I think Ray had said
something about DNA that concerning the intelligence of it scares the scientists.I guess it’s  all so
mind boggling to them but that’s because they are discovering things they can’t explain or
take credit for, They don’t like that cause then they have to put into question their false
power,, free will. God will humble them .
I watch David Suzuki’s Nature of things, I like the show but he’s always pushing evolution.
Wanda , we must be on the same wavelength because I was researching soil and it’s ingredients
the the human body needs , like iron , potassium, magnesium,etc,etc and it is so simple
to connect soil to humans even from an evolution belief. The audio Ray did on the human
eye is proof in itself that evolution is a crock.
You guys got any thoughts on the birth of wisdom? Maybe Wanda , women’s origin is suitable
to science more because of the birth process and the whole fertility thing with the pagans and Egyptian culture. The traditions and cultures of most countries have to do with pagan rituals.
In my home province of Newfoundland,they dress as mummers , even have parades. Most of
the costume requires wearing as much women’s underwear as possible, covering your face and riding on paper mache horses , all in the name of Christmas celebration. It’s stupid . Sex is a
huge part of paganism. What are your thoughts.?    Pamela

Wanda:

--- Quote ---Interesting Wanda, and doesn’t the ribcage protect the heart and lungs. The physical body and birth itself is such a miracle. Rays study on Gods birthing wisdom was so awesome, but not
something I can picture in my puny little carnal mind. The science and nature of it all is fascinating.
--- End quote ---

Yes Pamela, the ribcage does protect the heart and lungs, and liver as well. Without our ribcage we wouldn't be able to breathe because the membrane covering our lungs,  is strongly attached to the ribcage. There are other functions the ribs play in body mobility and function as well. It's all fascinating to me too.

I
--- Quote ---I'm  learning about “ let the earth sprout, let the EARTH DO IT, From Genesis. I like to watch docs
about fungi, water memory, DNA etc. I think Gods wisdom is built into everything.

--- End quote ---

I believe that too. In researching water I was blown away, never realized it had memory.

Your comment made me think of another thread about bugs too. Why do we need some of these pesky bugs? Might surprise you to learn how necessary they are to our very existence. God didn't create anything that doesn't have a necessary function to the life of all living things.  I was really hoping we would one day get rid of flies, fleas and roaches for good, but seeing I owe my very life to their existence, they don't seem so disgusting.

--- Quote ---Seems to me
that God keeps the scientists very busy chasing one new discovery after another, just when they believe they have an understanding God send them on another chase. 😂[/😂
--- End quote ---

He must laugh at them quiet a bit. What fun. ☺

--- Quote ---I watch David Suzuki’s Nature of things, I like the show but he’s always pushing evolution.
Wanda , we must be on the same wavelength because I was researching soil and it's ingredients
the the human body needs , like iron , potassium, magnesium,etc,etc and it is so simple
to connect soil to humans even from an evolution belief. The audio Ray did on the human
eye is proof in itself that evolution is a crock.
You guys got any thoughts on the birth of wisdom?
--- End quote ---

I know Pamela, it's hard for me to understand how people can overlook this miraculous design and still believe it all just evolved from nothing, makes absolutely no logical sense to me. On birthing Wisdom, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it, but I believe God went through something difficult in the process. Maybe we'll know what that was one day.

--- Quote ---Maybe Wanda , women's origin is suitable
to science more because of the birth process and the whole fertility thing with the pagans and Egyptian culture. The traditions and cultures of most countries have to do with pagan rituals.
--- End quote ---

That and they can't figure out how dirt can be used to grow new organs or anything else they can think of to become god's themselves.

--- Quote ---Sex is a
huge part of paganism. What are your thoughts.?    Pamela
--- End quote ---

Sex is a part of every perverse thing imaginable. It's used to make money, blackmail and controll others, and to generally put on display to demean, disgust and destroy our societies ethics and moral principals. Everything God meant for good, man is using to the sorrow and destruction of himself.

arion:
Ray had addressed this in one of his talks.  He didn't think it was a rib that was removed from Adam IIRC.  When Adam woke up he was missing something that he had and when he looked at Eve he instantly knew that she had come out of him as now Eve had the feature that Adam was now missing and that is why he exclaimed 'bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh'.  What he was getting at I believe is originally Adam had fully developed breasts.

I don't recall where Ray had addressed this but the way or the scriptural evidence he had but the way he explained it made perfect sense to me.

Porter:

I remember that too Arion, but the thought of it in a physical context baffles me. However, it does seem to happen in cases of true hermaphroditism. I digress.

The Hebrew the word is tsela, and it can be translated ‘rib,’ door, side and chamber. It seems to reference a private place, a private part or maybe a womb?

Jer 1:5  Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

It seems being created in His spiritual image has a lot to do with it. Adam and Eve was just a shadow of something better. Jesus want's a compliment, a help meet, a counterpart, or a "wife". So His Father is giving us to His Son like a father that gives away his daughter for marriage.

Eph 5:29  For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30  For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31  For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32  This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

He loves us and takes care of us because we come out from Him, to Him and for Him. Amazing isn't it? I wonder, are we there yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version