bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A newcomer (for the third time) I used to be HEBREWROOTS  (Read 220 times)

loveroftruth

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
A newcomer (for the third time) I used to be HEBREWROOTS
« on: May 23, 2020, 05:46:07 PM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I have longed for the time that I could return to this BT forum... NOW I finally can! I joined in 2007 and spent a few years at BT, and it changed my life forever, and for the better; till I had to focus on my university studies. Then I joined again in 2015 for only a short while, before having to move away from my city (in West Texas) to focus on my new work/job and where I drive 4 hrs daily to work and back... .  Now, finally/hopefully, I can stay here forever, my home away from home, lol, where I love it!!  I got the job of my dreams, working with veterans (I am a MH Addiction Therapist to vets), now I am looking for a closer job, but still working with military veterans (as I am a war veteran myself.)  I see several familiar names, so I am thrilled that all of you are still here and still growing strong in the truth of Gods' Word. THIS place gives me so much comfort.  I live for truth, no matter how good, bad or indifferent it is, I love truth!  The fellowship of sharing these biblical truths found here at BT's is what I have been missing, as the rest of the world does not understand what we understand here!  I have also been single for 7 years, and I find it difficult to find any man, a real man of God, whom believes in these truths found here and whom are sincerely living out these truths found only here. :)  God is so good. Blessings to all of you.
Susan (Lover of truth)

Our mission in life is to learn how to love everyone. :)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: A newcomer (for the third time) I used to be HEBREWROOTS
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 09:48:28 PM »

Welcome back! Happens more than you would think - Someone leaves and comes back in a few years or many years later.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 12:43:12 AM »

Thanks for sharing some of your story with us and welcome back. :)

loveroftruth

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 12:53:12 AM »

Thank you both for the welcome back. I wish there were more face t face groups that we could fellowship more often...
Susan (Lover of truth)

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 06:46:40 PM »

Hi Susan
Nice to meet you and welcome back. I have enjoyed reading your former posts on the forum.

I believe a few people here are conversing on Zoom .

In Christ
Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

loveroftruth

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 07:55:24 PM »

Hello Pamela (Musterseed.  I like the name,  :) ).  Thank you for the welcome. I am glad that you liked my prior posts from about 13 years ago; I had much more time back then, and sister, did I ever eat up all that L. Ray had written. I copied it all off, read it, shared it with a couple of like-minded believers locally (and everyone else that would listen), and then the forum was amazing for my first time being on a forum... (and probably only  time till now  ;D), I am kinda sad however, that all of those others that used to be on BT (like Arcturus, Joe, Gina, Kat and others are no longer on the forum), but then again, I understand, as it's all in God's timing that we are here. I am just glad that HE gave me a new sister  and new brothers here, that I did not know that I had (a holy kiss :-*). I am so thankful to see those longsufferers like Craig, Joel, Rene, Indianabob, and others that are still here.  YOu all know what is PRIORITY don't you?  I have had to learn the hard way that this really is my priority, my truth, my family, my discernment, my comfort, and my hope, so I hope I never leave it again. 

ttyl
blessings,
Susan
Susan (Lover of truth)

loveroftruth

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 07:56:53 PM »

Once ai get a chance, perhaps I will see you all on Zoom... 8)
Susan (Lover of truth)

Dave in Tenn

• Administrator
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 10:53:33 AM »

Good to see you Susan.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

loveroftruth

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 01:33:23 PM »

Hello Dave. :)  I remember you from years ago when I was HEBREWROOTS98... have you been faithfully on here ever since then?  If so, I AM SO AMAZED! :o
Susan (Lover of truth)

Joel

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2020, 12:55:25 PM »

Welcome back Susan!

Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 27 queries.