bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you take the MARK/IMPLANT in order to buy, sell, or trade?  (Read 4344 times)

loveroftruth

• Bible-Truths Forum Member

In listening to the many 'prophetic sources' through the many different medias; it is sounding like there might be a 'mark/implant/chip' coming down the pike soon; and if we do not take it, then we cannot buy, sell, or trade without this 'Mark of the Beast'. I have read L. Rays' info about WE are the beast, and I agree, but, I don't understand what the Word says about IF  we can or cannot take the implant.  If iit comes down to it, wherein we are made to get an implant or we wont' be able to buy, sell,  or trade, then what do you all think of that?  Would you take it? Why or Why Not? 

Thanks! :-\
Susan
Susan (Lover of truth)

Our mission in life is to learn how to love everyone. :)

nshan

Re: Would you take the MARK/IMPLANT in order to buy, sell, or trade?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 07:30:35 PM »

Here are some of Ray's emails I found
https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,5930.msg48031.html#msg48031
https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,2807.msg20827.html#msg20827
https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,3149.msg23430.html#msg23430 [forehead]

From Ray:
The mark is not a literal mark, or tatoo, or imbedded computer chip. Besides, why would we need one on our hand AND ON OUR FOREHEAD?  This is all symbolism.

An old discussion topic plus a quote:
https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,1689.msg14867.html#msg14867
Jer 17:1  The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

Heb 8:10  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Heb 10:16  This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Rev 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 
Rev 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 
Rev 13:18  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Something about 666:
2Ch 9:13  Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold;

Something about marks:
Jer 2:22  For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me, saith the Lord GOD. 

About Buying / Wisdom:
Isa 55:1  Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Rev 22:17  And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 

Rev 3:18  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 

Rev 18:11  And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 

Pro 23:23  Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Mat 25:8  And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 
Mat 25:9  But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 

etc. etc.

I don't think this signified book (Rev 1:1) is pointing to something in the flesh like implants. I am sure whatever prophetic sources or shepherds are telling their sheep to be wary about implants are just fear-mongering and don't have a clue as to what the gospel or mark really is.
Psalm 17:8 - Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalm 27:13-14; Psalm 34:18-19;
Psalm 17:15 - As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

loveroftruth

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 01:09:10 AM »

nshan, THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS in showing me these truths and taking the time to get me the links; I will relearn these things.  (UGH!! I used to know these things, … and I have to be reminded of them, that's why I am back at BT's. I REALLY needed to hear all of this again.)  This time I will never forget what I have fought so hard to learn (in the past). You are so right, this is all FIGURATIVE, not to be LITERALLY discerned... (thank goodness, lol)...I just know that the money system may change, but that's ok, as it wont affect our faith in HIM....  thanks so much again.
Blessings,
Susan
Susan (Lover of truth)

Our mission in life is to learn how to love everyone. :)

zander

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 02:21:02 PM »

Hi Guys,
I have been on and off this forum for years.  I first discovered it in about 2004.

I find this topic interesting.  I understand Ray and the points he made that the "mark" and the "buy and sell" is symbolic.

Having said that, I do wonder whether the evil powers of this world are using it as a manual to literally carry out their plan.

Like a self-fulfilling prophecy.  So ultimately, will they want to implant a chip inside us all that has a 666 mark on it?  Despite the fact that this act is entirely separate with what it really meant in the Bible.

Looking at how things are going on in the world at the moment, this wouldn't surprise me.  And of course, many church going Christians will refuse it.

I just wonder if anyone else would. I must say it's not something I would want to have, regardless.  Only because I don't want to be treated like the family dog and be chipped.

indianabob

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 08:04:44 PM »

Hi Zander,
The best way to deal with an over zealous government official is to be anonymous or invisible...!
When they are dealing with the masses, your personal differences don't even surface to be noted.

Just do what they force you to do and and don't rock their boat.
Most if not all of these schemes are about officials feeling good about helping the voters and remaining in office.
When you disagree with their well meant advice it frightens them.

God knows your heart and you will be fine as long as you don't ask them for any special favors.
I just took 2400 dollars from the government that I don't need.
So what to do? Send it back and bring attention to myself? NO!
Just started sharing it as generous tips with local workers who need it for their families and let sleeping dogs lie.
ole Indiana Bob  ;)

Rocco

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 02:29:13 AM »

This verse caught my attention awhile back. The similarity to Rev 13:16

Deu 6:8

Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Rev 13:18 mentions wisdom and understanding
The elect will know what to do or not to do at the very hour we need to know
 Col 1:9

For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

FYI I will not willingly take any vaccine rushed out and pushed by the demon possessed globalist but not because of Rev 13 but because I dont want to die from it. I waited 5 yrs before I got lasik surgery just to see if people were going blind from it. It looked safe so me and wife did both eyes about 8 yrs ago and love it. So all are free to take vaccine and I'll watch for 5 yrs unless I'm raptured and then you can watch; just kidding

zander

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 09:47:18 AM »

Yes, it is all very interesting.

I also do not want any vaccine (or microchip).  But this is mainly because I just don't want it.  Not because it has anything so much to do with 666.  I do not want their contaminated vaccine and neither do I want to be chipped like an animal.

Having said this, as I mentioned, are those in power forcing us to have them? So that if we do not, we are unable to "buy" or "sell"

Those in Christendom will fight it, because they believe it is Satanic.  I will fight against it because I just think it's a very bad idea.

ZekeSr

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 10:41:42 AM »

Concerning 666 and the Mark:

So much has been made of that number over the years; and I've heard so many theories from both religious and secular sources. Meanwhile, the Book of Revelation is symbolic, not to be taken literally. Nevertheless, that symbolism still has metaphorical meaning; perhaps even an overlapping number of denotations, which is something I personally have come to notice (believe) is contained within many aspects of Scripture.

Bill H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act was introduced to Congress in May. The number has not escaped the notice of a great many people and entities. It's most likely just an ironic coincidence, but, then again, a rather disturbing coincidence.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text

While there are a great many false rumors concerning the scope of this bill, if passed, it would be a huge stepping stone. My main point is not actually to simply address the number of the bill, but what it has suggested. I believe Ray to be absolutely 100% correct about the “mark" being personal in what we think and what we do. Especially when considering the mark is on the hand and the forehead where the frontal lobe of the brain is located.

Frontal Lobe:
Each of the paired lobes of the brain lying immediately behind the forehead, including areas concerned with behavior, learning, personality, and voluntary movement. Functions of the frontal lobes include holding onto an idea and letting this notion guide our future behavior. The frontal lobes help us set goals and tasks for ourselves, choose appropriate actions among many options, suppress unacceptable reactions and responses, and determine the relationships between objects and concepts.

Nevertheless, I still wonder about those underlying and often (deliberately?) misleading “secondary” insinuations of Scripture that I believe exist. They generally revolve around prophesy. I see them as essentially the superficial issue(s) of preoccupation that prevents the majority from not only seeing the deeper underlying truth, but not even able to fully understand the superficial issue itself.

This preoccupation with a "physical mark" is what I believe to be possibly one of those superficial issues that may be real in the end but hides the deeper underlying truth of the mark being personal to the beast within us all.

With or without the TRACE Act, we are all being monitored and followed more and more by both government and private entities. And the common general assumption is that the “mark” will be some kind of chip. In the end, I suppose that may very well be the case. But, in a way, the majority of us are already carrying around a “proto-mark” that has to do with your head and your hand. It’s your phone.

Whether I'm right or wrong, these are some of the things I think about. Just a little food for thought.

Mike

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:56:26 PM by ZekeSr »

Terry

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 06:59:50 PM »

Ray tells us through the word in the Lake of fire Series who the BEAST IS, it is us, the Carnal Nature of man is the Beast its in us all, we have had this mark all the days of our life. We have been looking for something to come that's been here all along. I think every thing God is working out in our life is Spiritual only Spiritual God is Spirit.
Terry
Terry

Terry

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 10:34:57 AM »

The Lake of Fire - Part XIV

"The Beast Within"

In our last installment, I said that "YOU are the beast." That is, "I" amthe beast, "we" are the beast, "all humanity" is the beast. I marvel that anywould deny it. Of course women have always known that "all men are beasts," but I am afraid I must be the bearer of bad news andreport that "all women are beasts" as well. God is no respecter of gender.

Everyone in religious circles is looking for the beast, OUT THERE somewhere. If we are to find the beast OUT THERE, we might question whether he was ever IN HERE? Thatthere "is, was, and will be" a beast OUT THERE, I have no doubt. But of whatgreat concern is that to us? The only beast we need to concern ourselves withis the beast "within," "the man of sin." Just as the many-member beast comes "up out of the sea" [of humanity] , we too came up out of the sea of humanity.
Terry

zander

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 10:38:25 AM »

Definitely some interesting points made here.

The one about the phone is interesting.

As I need to firmly state, once more: None of this is my belief that the scriptures necessarily mean that 666/mark etc has anything to do with physical implants etc.  I do see it as a symbolic point too.  However, are there those who seek to make physical capital out of it, like a self fulfilling prophecy?

This also got me wondering about "the end of the world."  No, as I understand the world does not "end" but there are apocalyptists out there who are trying to get near that stage to see the second coming or the "rapture" - another self fulfilling prophecy - this includes people within government and beyond.  Of course - these are the powerful people who control the world's destiny as money is their means of control.  Even some people who claim to love God but their actions of course, sadly are the complete opposite.  Deceivers.

indianabob

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 12:36:12 PM »

Definitely some interesting points made here.

The one about the phone is interesting.

As I need to firmly state, once more: None of this is my belief that the scriptures necessarily mean that 666/mark etc has anything to do with physical implants etc.  I do see it as a symbolic point too.  However, are there those who seek to make physical capital out of it, like a self fulfilling prophecy?

This also got me wondering about "the end of the world."  No, as I understand the world does not "end" but there are apocalyptists out there who are trying to get near that stage to see the second coming or the "rapture" - another self fulfilling prophecy - this includes people within government and beyond.  Of course - these are the powerful people who control the world's destiny as money is their means of control.  Even some people who claim to love God but their actions of course, sadly are the complete opposite.  Deceivers.

Friend Zander,
Thanks for those thoughts.
Don't some scriptures indicate that the physical cosmos (world) is temporary and wearing down just as we are and will come to an end to be replaced by a new and perfect world occupied by beings made righteous by God?

Indiana Bob

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 01:53:53 PM »

Don't some scriptures indicate that the physical cosmos (world) is temporary and wearing down just as we are and will come to an end to be replaced by a new and perfect world occupied by beings made righteous by God?

Indiana Bob

My first thought was "a perfect world would be insanely boring." I hope there is something to do in the next life, and not just for an age.

zander

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2020, 02:58:17 PM »

Hi INdiana Bob,

Yes, in fact, I mean to say, the world does "end" in that it will not exist in the ages where we are all reconciled to God and the physical is no more.

But some people believe it ends when there is some kind of apocalyptic act, and I think that is what some powerful people are pushing toward.  They are called apocalyptists. Those who seek to make the "end of the world" happen for their chosen god to arrive and save them. 

So, the people in power know what the ancient scriptures say and thus enact their self fulfilling prophecy of interpreting it in some way to make it happen as they see fit.  As explained in the case with the mark/666 etc.

indianabob

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2020, 09:05:28 PM »

Indiana Bob

My first thought was "a perfect world would be insanely boring." I hope there is something to do in the next life, and not just for an age.

Hi Dennis,
Hmmm.
Well, God who made this temporary world with all of its wonders, to let us learn the hard way how much we need to live
God's way rather than the way that "seems" good unto each individual, can surely produce just as many wonders to challenge us in the new world.
I don't believe we need wars and envy and other selfish character traits in order to find peace and contentment in life of the ages to come. And I'm confident that the God who made us will enjoy a relationship where the appointed leadership spends their time in office seeking and finding new and useful and rewarding activities for everyone.

I'm looking forward to a revealing of all the secrets that God has reserved for us in the eons to come.  :)

Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.