> General Discussions

Looks Like Shots Will Never Stop. Continual Boosters Coming…

<< < (2/6) > >>

indianabob:
Hi Rhys,
For the protection and continuing use of any forum it is best to avoid many obvious words that can trigger censuring.
We can just speak of the challenges or the tests or the strange events that are coming upon us personally rather than mentioning details or specific words that may lead to restrictions or complete loss of communication. In fact even in our personal emails apart from this forum.
= =
Suffering as Christians
1Peter 4:11 If anyone speaks, he should speak as one conveying the words of God. If anyone serves, he should serve with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen. 12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed at the revelation of His glory.…

=
Ecclesiastes 5:8
If you see the oppression of the poor and the denial of justice and righteousness in the province, do not be astonished at the matter; for one official is watched by a superior, and others higher still are over them.

And finally>
1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 
1Co 3:16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 
1Co 3:17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 
1Co 3:18  Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 
1Co 3:19  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 
1Co 3:20  And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. 
1Co 3:21  Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 

Rhys 🕊:
What are you talking about??????????

If you have a problem with me or anything I say then report it to admin and do not rubbish me on here. If they wish to contact me, remove or edit my post then they can as they have that right. Otherwise please keep your opinions to yourself. Im not a perfect person and don't pretend to be.

--- Quote from: indianabob on August 19, 2021, 06:54:18 PM ---Hi Rhys,
For the protection and continuing use of any forum it is best to avoid many obvious words that can trigger censuring.
We can just speak of the challenges or the tests or the strange events that are coming upon us personally rather than mentioning details or specific words that may lead to restrictions or complete loss of communication. In fact even in our personal emails apart from this forum.
= =
Suffering as Christians
1Peter 4:11 If anyone speaks, he should speak as one conveying the words of God. If anyone serves, he should serve with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen. 12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed at the revelation of His glory.…

=
Ecclesiastes 5:8
If you see the oppression of the poor and the denial of justice and righteousness in the province, do not be astonished at the matter; for one official is watched by a superior, and others higher still are over them.

And finally>
1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
1Co 3:16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Co 3:17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
1Co 3:18  Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
1Co 3:19  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1Co 3:20  And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
1Co 3:21  Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

--- End quote ---

indianabob:
Dear friend Rhys,

Wow do I owe you an explanation and maybe an apology.
My comments that you responded to were intended to explain how we are being censored by the electronic Media.
Not to any censorship by any of our moderators on this forum.
I will let Dennis explain further if necessary but please know that I love your commentary and recommend it to everyone as genuine and helpful.
We are seeing many restrictions put in place by the owners of the worldwide internet platforms that support our personal conversations IF we dare to criticize any authority of men that they support or any medical advice or challenge to their God hating teachings. That is what I was referring to in my initial message and NOT to any of your genuine and heartfelt comments.
Please let me clear this up even more if necessary.

Sincerely with respect your old friend Indiana Bob

John9362:
Indianabob I have to agree with Rhys, you said maybe an apology really? :(

Indianabob you sound as if you are a conformist and a little cowardly :(

We that have been told the Bible truths should have grown a few by now !

Joel:
The way I see it this post is going in a bad direction.
Part of a scripture came to mind "be not consumed one of another."

I looked up where in the Bible that comes from.

Galatians 5:14-16 stands out.

14-For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
15-But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
16-This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Joel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version