bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's Remain Strong Together  (Read 1056 times)

Anjel Uriel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Let's Remain Strong Together
« on: June 06, 2022, 04:51:47 PM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I know that we’re going through hard times right now and when you think the world can’t become more evil, right then pops out a new carnal philosophy and becomes popular among the world. I wanna make this post to encourage you all to remain strong and to pray that we all remain steadfast to our Lord’s Teachings. We’ve been blessed with The Truth, something that billions of people desire but have not receive it because Babylon has deceived them and from some of those who do encounter it, Satan takes it away from them so they cannot receive it and enter in their heart (Matt 13:19).

We must remain faithful and keep hold of what has been gifted to us by Christ Himself through His Apostles (2 Thessalonians 2:15) so that no one may take our imperishable crown (Revelation 3:11). Iron sharpens iron (Proverbs 27:17) and we are told to not forsake the assembly (Hebrews 10:25), now obviously we don’t go to Church because we have come out of her but I would argue that this forum has become like a virtual church. We can gather here and fellowship with each other trough messages, I know that is not the same as meeting in person but is better than not interacting with the brethren.

From what I’ve heard from older forum members is that is not that very active and I understand that since Ray died a decade ago, there’s not new material to cover but I wanted to make this thread so that we remember to interact with each other so our hearts are not harden (Hebrews 3:13).

I’m probably the youngest member here (21) so I cannot offer much life experience but what I can offer is the little wisdom God has gave me and part of it is to tell you all that we must keep talking with each other and that if anyone needs someone to talk to, you can message me anytime you want, if it’s to discuss scripture, vent or just talk in general. I’ll leave my 3 favorite verses that encourage us to remain faithful to our Lord through this hard times. I don’t know if we are going to see the End of The Age in this generation but at least we are always watching to not get caught off guard. I love you all brothers and sister and hope we can inherit the Kingdom of Christ together. Grace and peace to you all from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:4-8
But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief. For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not sleep as the others do, but let us remain awake and sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night; and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and the helmet of our hope of salvation.

Matthew 28:20

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Isaiah 49:15
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you.
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

indianabob

Re: Let's Remain Strong Together
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 12:02:50 AM »

Thank you Anjel,
Well stated and helpful.

Roberto

ralph

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 10:36:34 AM »

While the evils we are witnessing today have been around since the beginning, human beings have never been this interconnected.  When I say that, I am referring to the internet and technology.  You don’t have to look very hard to find something graphic and disturbing.  Just turn on your phone and the stories and images of the day are right there in your face along with hundreds of comments, from all over the world, littered with negativity and ignorance.  Evil seems to be spreading like a virus. Personally speaking, I have never been so angry and saddened by the images I see and stories that I read.  But God is always so gracious and merciful. He never lets me fall too far.  He never lets go of me.  Most people aren't so blessed and things will only get worse as time goes on.  So I am very thankful for this forum and I agree wholeheartedly Anjel.  We need to stay in touch with one another and keep the light lit so to speak.

Wendy

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 08:25:14 PM »

I also agree with you both this place is a blessing .
There is so much evil and it does seem to b spreading like a virus Ralph.so sad for so many people .
Praise God for being there for us all giving us the strength and each other to go on .
Definitely need to keep the light lit
God bless
Wendy

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2022, 11:43:42 PM »

Thank you for the beautiful scriptures and consideration Anjel.

You mentioned that BT is like a virtual church. I read an article about
Metaverse evangelism, apparently that is the way many young people are
going to church. Have you heard of it? From the comments I read it’s just
another way for the false prophets to teach. But it does reach a lot of people.
Apparently anyone can preach there. Fascinating technology.
Imagine , God knew all about and brought about this technology.
I think we are still primitive and I am excited about all the things Our God has planned
for us, and even though I have no idea what those things are I just know it’s gonna
be glorious.
I agree we do not post as much as when I first came here . I don’t know why that is.
God knows. I only know that our greatest fellowship is with our Lord in Spirit.
We have an awesome and loving High Priest.

But it is good to fellowship with our family here at BT also as we wait
For the Great Day of the Lord.
Ralph, I too am saddened for the people .
Keep the unity of the Spirit and pray to overcome the world.
May Gods will be done with thanksgiving in all our lives.

In Christ, Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 08:41:53 AM »

Infiltration instead of invasion, all the way down to the heartstrings.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.