bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To whom shal we go?  (Read 1248 times)

Heidi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
To whom shal we go?
« on: July 03, 2022, 05:22:02 PM »

John 6: 68-68 “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69Also we have come to believe and know that You are the [q]Christ, the Son of the living God.”

I often think on these verses because where else is there to go but to remain in the word of truth.
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

ralph

Re: To whom shal we go?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 09:21:34 PM »

It's the narrow gate that leads to life and I pray we all remain here.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 01:04:35 PM »

Psalm 36:9.,,,,,,For with you is the fountain of life; in your light do we see light.

Psalm 188:25,,,, Save us , we pray. O LORD! O LORD we pray, give us success.

In the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen 💕
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Anjel Uriel

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 01:41:37 PM »

Psalms 17:13-15
Arise, Lord, confront him, make him bow down;
Save my soul from the wicked with Your sword, From people by Your hand, Lord,
 From people of the world, whose portion is in this life,
 And whose belly You fill with Your treasure;
 They are satisfied with children,
 And leave their abundance to their babies.
As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness;
 I shall be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake.

I think the same as you Heidi, where else would we go after seeing our Lord’s marvelous light. I have thought “maybe if I was still in Babylon, this spiritual life could be easier since I could fall back on billions of people” yet I know that’s a fallacy created by my carnal mind. Before discovering The Truth, I didn’t know Jesus. I knew about Him and practiced religion but I never knew Him personally or practiced True Spirituality. I was a slave to my sins and that fueled my fear of Hell. To the point I thought “It’s over for me, I’m only a teen and have already sinned too much, I’m doomed”. I loved God but at the same time I couldn’t see Him as a Father because what kind of Father would torture their child in fire.

Now, I’m free. I’m no longer afraid of God or my destiny. I now know Jesus Christ personally and depend on Him for everything. I’m free from trying to “earn my way to Heaven” and know that it’s up to God’s Sovereign Choice if I will be in The First Resurrection and if I’m in Judgement then it’s because I deserve it and because it was the best possible path to fulfill His Perfect Will. I can now know Him as a Father and bring all my worries and joys to Him.

I may not be able to fall back on The HUGE World of Christendom but I have you all and most importantly The Lord God on my side. Im thankful for The Truth we have receive and truly where else would we go? We are were we belong.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 01:43:38 PM by Anjel Uriel »
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

indianabob

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2022, 03:00:22 PM »

Hi Anjel,

Considering what you have just written, recalling thoughts of earning your way to Heaven, how do you see your position in the Kingdom of God on this earth when our Lord returns to establish his Kingdom here?
Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.