bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The beast  (Read 36095 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: The beast
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2024, 03:05:11 PM »

There are comments on the recent YouTube 'Beast' videos where they say something like "I read it years ago but this is the first time I really understand it." No one is going to really understand and believe until it's their time to understand, which may be never (in this life).

I have to admit I too learned a few things listening to those videos.

As Ray said: "You can shine the sun on it and they still just cannot see it."

However, there are some that left this forum for many years only to return.

Again, you can try with all your might but if it's not yet your time you're not going to get it until it is your time in this life or the next life. But keep trying.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2024, 11:31:03 AM »

Again, you can try with all your might but if it's not yet your time you're not going to get it until it is your time in this life or the next life.

That was certainly my experience.  I was taught that I had to tithe and I both believed it and taught others that and then when reading Ray's paper on tithing I wanted to argue against it but couldn't.  Started to read the LOF series and got part ways down chapter one and when Ray said there was no 'hell' I thought him to be a heretic as Jesus clearly taught about hell in the gospels (bit of a conundrum the gospels being 'good news' and yet Jesus is threatening his disciples with this hell) and I left the website.

Came back about six months later and the rest was history and I began to understand.  What was the difference between the first time and the second time?  The first time the seed was planted and the second it was in God's timing for me to begin to understand. 

Reminds me about the disciples being with Jesus for three years and yet none of them understood the scriptures.  Being with him, watching his miracles, eating and sleeping with him and being immersed with his presence and they still didn't understand.  It wasn't until after the resurrection that he opened their minds to understand;

Luk 24:44-45  And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning meThen opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

When it's God's time we understand and until it's God's time we won't.  Pretty simple but hard for us to accept.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2024, 01:02:22 PM »

From the Myth of Free Will

Concordant Literal Old Testament
( ECC.3:11)…..’ He (God) has made everything fitting ( not beautiful) in its season;
However , He has put OBSCURITY in their hearts so that the man may NOT find
out His work, that which God does.

So God made everything that there is, even though much of it is evil, ugly and NOT
beautiful. Fitting , proper, appropriate and suited for its own season, but or however -
here comes a counter proposal if you will. So God makes EVERYTHING proper and
appropriate for His plan, however…… BUT ,….HE has put OBSCURITY in their hearts…
so that, or in order, that they CANNOT know or understand what it is that He is doing to them in this human existence we call life. What a Spiritual Revelation.

We have hundreds of Scriptures that verify that God does do according to His plan
and intention, always and everywhere, but there are few verses as this verse which
tells us specifically how He had HID ( concealed, obscured) this marvellous operation
from the eyes of carnal humanity as this verse does.

But Jesus Christ can set us free from the carnal mind, and give us Spiritual
discernment and increase our knowledge, and make us wise so that we can understand. Here than is the revelation of a major mystery.

God uses mankind with his obscured heart to do all of His intentions without
mankind ever consciously knowing that God is working His purpose through them—
so that no man can find out the work that God makes from the beginning to the end.

All caps Rays

ECC. 12:14…. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret
( concealed) thing whether it be good or whether it be evil.

Come Lord Jesus
In Christ, Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2024, 02:56:03 PM »

Dennis, arion, Pamela--that sounds like solid food to me.

Col 1:16,17  because in him were the all things created, those in the heavens, and those upon the earth, those visible, and those invisible, whether thrones, whether lordships, whether principalities, whether authorities; all things through him, and for him, have been created, and himself is before all, and the all things in him have consisted.

All of everything is in Him, by Him, through Him and FOR Him.     
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

indianabob

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2024, 04:11:05 PM »

Dennis, arion, Pamela--that sounds like solid food to me.

Col 1:16,17  because in him were the all things created, those in the heavens, and those upon the earth, those visible, and those invisible, whether thrones, whether lordships, whether principalities, whether authorities; all things through him, and for him, have been created, and himself is before all, and the all things in him have consisted.

All of everything is in Him, by Him, through Him and FOR Him.     
=
Thanks Dave, and to be clear the person being spoken of in Col 1 is the Lord Jesus, the son of the great GOD. Am I correct?

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2024, 09:26:46 PM »

Col 1:12-15  Giving thanks to the Father who did make us meet for the participation of the inheritance of the saints in the light, who did rescue us out of the authority of the darkness, and did translate us into the reign of the Son of His love, in whom we have the redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of the sins, who is the image of the invisible God, first-born of all creation... 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Daddysgirl.2

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2024, 03:00:09 AM »

Thank you Dave. I read and re-read your post several times to make sure I wasn't missing anything, I will heed your advise. Thank you Dennis, I've often found trying can be futile but I will do what I can by the grace of our Lord. Thank you Pamela, the myth of free will was one of the easiest for me to grasp and believe, perhaps because even from way back I'd try to be a good Christian and fail miserably, until I let go and started seeing God's hand working in me both to will and to do. Appreciate everything Arion.
I took my time to respond because I wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude without sounding too eager to have a word in. Thank you all.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2024, 10:36:48 AM »

I am inspired to say that the milk is the physical , as in the OT law of Moses.
And the solid food is the Spiritual as in the NT law of Christ.

My journey coming to Bible- truths was a nightmare. There was nothing subtle
about it. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. And now I
Thank God for His will in my life and the lives of all humanity. Thy will be done.
Not this belief in free will to thwart the very will of of God.

Hang in there everyone. God didn’t raise up no pansies. ;D

indianabob

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2024, 09:21:01 AM »

I am inspired to say that the milk is the physical , as in the OT law of Moses.
And the solid food is the Spiritual as in the NT law of Christ.

My journey coming to Bible- truths was a nightmare. There was nothing subtle
about it. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. And now I
Thank God for His will in my life and the lives of all humanity. Thy will be done.
Not this belief in free will to thwart the very will of of God.

Hang in there everyone. God didn’t raise up no pansies. ;D

Loved your comments here Pamela  we all need the indwelling of God's spirit to strengthen us for the journey. Regards, indiana Bob heading for 90! Then 100, Then 1,000  :D

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2024, 10:01:26 AM »

Heading for 90, then 100 then 1000.
I love your comment too, Eugene.

May God continue blessing you.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.