bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for me  (Read 75 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Musterseed

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1016
  • God is Love
Please pray for me
« on: Yesterday at 07:31:09 AM »

My family, please pray for me. I am not well. I have enemia and it’s causing a host of problems. I have pulsating titinitus, vertigo, my hair is falling out in clumps and I injured my back . I’m so tired, I want to die. My poor husband tries his best to care for me but he is not well either. I’m seeing the doctor today. I love you all.
In Christ, Pamela
Logged
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Rene

  • Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1561
Re: Please pray for me
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 09:32:26 AM »

Keeping you in my prayers Pamela and hoping you get some relief soon.  Hugs 

Rene'
Logged

Dennis Vogel

  • Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3428
Re: Please pray for me
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:26:23 AM »

I'll be praying for you too Pamela.

You may want to try a company like this? https://thehealthinstitute.com/

There are several others like them advertising on Facebook.

They send you a blood test kit in the mail. You put a few drops of blood in the kit and mail it back to them.

They do a really deep dive on your blood and give you a one hour consultation on the phone discussing your blood work results.

I found out things the many blood tests done at the hospital since January never tested for and made some changes and felt a lot better (but I'm still very weak until I can get off one medication).
Logged

Wendy

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 228
Re: Please pray for me
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 02:32:43 PM »

Hi Pamela

Sorry to hear you are sick. I pray that you and your family get better soon.
That vertigo is horrible I get a flareup every now and then and it’s horrible.

God bless
Wendy
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 23 queries.