bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.


.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At Least She Blesses Ray  (Read 2117 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Craig

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4282
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
At Least She Blesses Ray
« on: September 08, 2006, 09:55:15 AM »

> I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT BIBLE AND GOD (THE CREATOR, THE
> LORD, NOT ZEUS OR WHOMEVER YOU WISH TO MAKE OTHERS BELIEVE) BUT WHAT YOU ARE
> DOING IS TAKING FRAGILE MINDS AND MANIPULATING THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE TO
> SUIT YOUR THEORY. I MIGHT BE A YOUNG PERSON, BUT I HAVE BEEN IN CHURCH MY
> WHOLE LIFE AND I HAVE READ THE BIBLE MANY TIMES!! MY FATHER WAS A PASTOR AND
> MY MOTHER THE CHOIR DIRECTOR SO I DIDN'T GO ON A CASUAL BASIS....I WAS THERE
> EVERY WEEK AND IT WAS IN MY HOME MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD. SO I SPEAK FROM MY
> HEART. ANY TIME THAT THE BIBLE MENTIONS DEATH IN REGUARDS TO PUNISHMENT FOR
> SIN IT WAS SYMBOLIZING HELL. THERE ARE MANY PLACES IN THE BIBLE INCLUDING
> WHEN SATAN WAS CAST INTO HELL AND IN REVELATION THAT DISCUSS HELL AND THE
> PUNISHMENT FOR SIN. WHEN GOD (AND JES US) SPEAK OF LIFE THEY ARE SPEAKING OF
> ETERNAL LIFE IN HIM AND A GLORIOUS ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHERE WE SHALL RECEIVE
> OUR REWARDS FOR OUR GODLY DEEDS (WITNESSING, WORSHIPING, HAVING A PERSONAL
> RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, ETC.) THEY DIDN'T MEAN IT AS SIMPLE AS YOUR MIND MAY
> ONLY BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND. WHEN THEY SAY LIFE....THEY DON'T MEAN BREATHING
> EATING PHYSICAL LIFE...THEY MEAN SPIRITUAL....AND WHEN THEY SAY
> DEATH,,,,THEY DON'T MEAN 6 FEET UNDER, COFFIN, ETC.....THEY MEAN ETERNITY
> SUFFERING AND SEPERATED FROM GOD. YOU SAY THAT THERE CAN'T BE A PUNISHMENT 7
> TIMES OVER BEING BURNED FOR ETERNITY......TELL ME WHAT HURTS WORSE, BEING
> BURNED BY A MATCH OR A TORCH.......THERE ARE MANY LEVELS OF PAIN AND THERE
> ARE MANY LEVELS OF PUNISHMENT IN HELL. THE WORST OF PUNISHMENT WILL BE FOR
> ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KNEW THE TRUTH AND LED OTHERS AWAY FROM THE PROMISE OF
> GOD'S ETERNAL LOVE. GOD NEVER TU RNS HIS BACK ON US AND HE WILL LOVE US FOR
> AN ETERNITY. IT PAINS GOD TO SEE US TURN FROM HIM BECAUSE HE GAVE ALL HE HAD
> (HIS SON) TO SHOW US HOW REAL HIS LOVE FOR US WAS. WHEN JESUS CAME HE WAS
> THE LAMB THAT WAS SACRIFICED TO COVER ALL OUR SINS THAT WE WERE TO COMMIT.
> THERE IS NO SIN THAT IS GREATER THAN ANOTHER IN GODS EYES....SIN IS SIN. AND
> IT IS ALL PUNISHABLE. YOU ARE LEADING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO
> PUNISHMENT, THAT OUR ACTIONS WILL NEVER CAUSE US TO FACE ANY CONSIQUENCES
> AND THAT YOU CAN LIVE LIFE AS WE SEE FIT BECAUSE THIS WHOLE GOD THING IS A
> SCAM. GET REAL!! OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH
> HIM AND HAVE NEVER FELT THE HEALING AND UPLIFTING AFFECTS THAT HE CAN HAVE
> ON YOUR LIFE. IT PAINS ME TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE CLEARLY EDUCATED
> AND USE THINGS LIKE THIS TO HAVE POWER AND CONTROL OVER PEOPLES MINDS WHO
> MIGHT NOT HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES. THEY SEE A WELL
> SPOKEN PERSON WITH WHAT SEEMS LIKE FACTS TO THOSE WHO WOULDN'T KNOW BETTER,
> AND THEY SAY WELL, HE/SHE CAN BACK IT UP. ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU SAY ARE
> TWISTED. WHEN JESUS ASKED WHO THE PEOPLE SAID HE WAS HE WASN'T SUPPORTING
> WHAT THEY WERE SAYING, HE WAS CURIOUS IF PEOPLE WERE GETTING THE MESSAGE HE
> WAS TRYING TO SEND. THAT HE WAS THE SON OF MAN AND IF THEY WOULD ONLY
> BELIEVE AND STEP OUT ON FAITH THEY TOO COULD EXPERIENCE LOVE EVERLASTING
> THROUGH HIS FATHER. IN THE BIBLE WHEN JESUS IS SPEAKING TO THE PHARISEES HE
> TOLD THEM THAT HE COULD DESTROY THE TEMPLE AND REBUILD IT IN 3
> DAYS......THERE WAS NO THREE NIGHTS AND WHY MUST YOU DIG SO DEEPLY INTO
> THINGS......WE CELEBRATE THE WAY WE DO BECAUSE OF SYMBOLISM.....IT IS OUR
> WAY TO HONOR HIM SINCE WE DON'T KNOW THE EXACT TIMES OF THE DAY THAT HE WAS
> CRUCIFIED AND WHEN HE AROSE. T O US SUNDOWN SEEMS GLOOMY AND SAD AND SUNRISE
> IS LIKE THE PROMISE OF A NEW DAY. AT HIS CRUCIFICTION HE TOLD THE THEIF ON
> THE CROSS " I TELL YOU THE TRUTH TODAY YOU SHALL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE" SO
> HE DOES USE PARADISE IN HIS STATEMENTS. AND ALTHOUGH YOU MAY THINK THAT HE
> IS USING IN THE FUTURE..HE IS! A MINUTE FROM NOW IS THE FUTURE....HE MEANT
> THAT ONCE THE MAN HAD DIED HE WOULD BE REWARDED FOR BELIVIEVING AND
> CONFESSING THAT JESUS WAS WHO HE SAID HE WAS! IT'S CALLED SALVATION IN CASE
> YOU WERE WONDERING! HEAVEN, PARADISE, THEY ARE THE SAME PLACE AGAIN YOU ARE
> READING INTO THINGS THAT HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING READ INTO.....THEY ARE
> SIMPLE THINGS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE DIFFICULT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE. AND JUST
> IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, GOD IS EVERYWHERE......IT'S CALLED THE HOLY
> SPIRIT. WHERE WE ARE GATHERED TOGETHER IN HIS NAME THERE HE SHALL BE......WE
> ARE SURROUNDED BY ANGELS, DEMONS, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. THEY ARE FOREVER
> WATCHING OVER US AND CARING FOR US (ANGELS) OR TRYING TO HARM US(DEMONS).
> GOD IS EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERYTHING. HIS HOME IS IN HEAVEN AND HIS SON JESUS
> CHRIST IS SEATED THE RIGHT OF THE THROWN. HE DOESN'T SEE OUR PRECIOUS
> BUILDINGS AS THE CHURCH OF GOD. OUR HEARTS AND OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM IS
> THE CHURCH....OUR BODIES ARE THE TEMPLES THAT HE CARES ABOUT NOT THE
> BUILDINGS MADE FOR A PROFIT IN SOMEONE'S EYES. THE BIBLE SAYS TO REMEMBER
> THE SABBATH AND KEEP IT HOLY. THAT IS WHY WE ASSEMBLE, WE CHOOSE TO HONOR
> GOD AND GATHER IN HIS NAME TO HONOR HIM AND WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR US. AND FOR
> YOU TO SAY THAT THERE IS NO HELL AND THAT GOD HAS BEEN REVEALING HIS TRUTHS
> TO YOU, YOU ARE SURELY IN DANGER. I WOULD BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHAT YOU TELL
> PEOPLE THE LORD MOST HIGH HAS TOLD YOU......ARE YOU SURE IT ISN'T THE DEVIL
> FILLING YOUR HEAD WITH LIES LIKE YOU ARE FILLING THE HEADS OF ALL THOSE THAT
> READ YOUR SITE. THE THINGS THAT YOU ARE SAYING GO AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF
> JESUS AND HE IS THE TRUE MESSENGER OF THE TRUTH. HE IS THE SON OF MAN. THEY
> AREN'T FROM GOD AND YOU SHOULDN'T TELL OTHERS THEY ARE. THAT'S LIKE ME
> KILLING A MAN AND SAYING , GOD MADE ME DO IT. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ISN'T THE
> TRUTH SO WHY SHOULD I EVEN TRY TO CONVINCE THEM? AND ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID
> ABOUT "WHAT DOES GOD SAVE US FROM?" HE SAVES US FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! THE
> WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH....ETERNAL DEATH AND DAMNATION IN HELL! AWAY FROM GOD!
> ETERNAL LIFE IS HEAVEN. ARE YOU TOO SIMPLE MINDED TO NOT BE ABLE TO GET
> THAT.....HAVE YOU READ REVELATION?? BE SERIOUS! IF YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE
> THESE THINGS I FEEL FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SOO FAR OFF IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!
> I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY EXCEPT I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T UNDO
> THIS SOMEHOW! DON'T KEEP LEADING OTHERS AWAY FROM THE PROMISE OF GOD! AN
> ETERNITY SPENT WITH HIM! IF YOU SIN AND YOU DON'T ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND
> SALVATION YOUR ETERNITY IS HELL.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE! I WOULD MUCH RATHER
> BELIEVE IN SOMETHING WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND HAVE FAITH IN IT ONLY TO FIND
> OUT THAT I WAS WRONG.....THAN TO SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE DISPROVING WHAT WAS
> RIGHT AND HAVING TO FACE THE CONSIQUENCES! HELL DOESN'T SOUND LIKE MUCH FUN
> TO ME AND I REALLY WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND THE LIVES YOU ARE TURNING THE WRONG
> DIRECTION WITH YOUR SITE! GOD BLESS YOU!
> AMANDA -23 NORTH CAROLINA


Dear Amanda:

I don't want to accuse you of lying, however, when you state that:

 "THERE IS NO SIN THAT IS GREATER THAN ANOTHER IN GODS EYES....SIN IS SIN. AND IT IS ALL PUNISHABLE. YOU ARE LEADING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT, THAT OUR ACTIONS WILL NEVER CAUSE US TO FACE ANY CONSIQUENCES AND THAT YOU CAN LIVE LIFE AS WE SEE FIT BECAUSE THIS WHOLE GOD THING IS A SCAM. GET REAL!! OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH"

you have not a clue as to what you are saying.

1. Yes there ARE greater and lesser sins. This is stated many times in Scripture.

2. You have never read one single word on my site where I teach that "THEREE IS NO PUNISHMENT...ANY CONSIQUENCES" for sin. I have a great deal to say about God's JUDGMENTS upon the unbelieving and wicked of this world. I have written hundreds and hundreds of pages of material that deal with God's Judgments on sin.

3. And when you dogmatically state that I have "NEVER HAD A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP" with God, you are getting into very dangerous territory. You know NO SUCH THING!

Sincerely,

Ray
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 26 queries.