bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feared Minorities and Moral Barriers  (Read 4533 times)

Indagator

Feared Minorities and Moral Barriers
« on: March 25, 2006, 11:24:02 PM »

I would post my opinion, but I am honestly afraid of offending others even if it's based on my own personal life experience (the path laid before me) :(  .

Harryfeat

Re: Feared Minorities and Moral Barriers
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 10:58:52 PM »

Quote from: Shoeman
Not close enough to be on topic, but I couldn't resist. Kinda makes you wonder where the Satanists rank.

Hi Shoeman,

Interesting question. If nothing else, if it didn't include satanists then it would appear to be majorly flawed like most surveys.

I don't have any major issues with atheists since I went through a period of not believing in a god myself.  My search and struggles for truth took me beyond that level to a self realization that man does not have all the answers.  You can believe anything you want to because nobody can ever really tell you for certain  whether there is an afterlife. It is a matter of faith and belief.

For most people who are easily mentally lazy and led like sheep by others, it is comforting for them to think there is something beyond this human existence.  They doggedly follow all the rules prescribed by their church so that they will be blissfully happy in the next life.  They live  a religion of fear instead of love.

I've spent a lot of time challenging Christianity doctine and left the church in the dust many years ago.  It is only recently that I found the BT site which refreshingly challenged the tenets which I had abandoned that are held so dear by the masses.

Too bad the article didn't identify the real reason the people surveyed see  atheism as a threat.

feat

Mickyd

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 11:25:58 PM »

A year or so ago, I would have been all over this thread. But, I have come to realize that even atheist and satanist are part of God's plan. It's like a house of cards....If you take one out, the whole thing could fall apart.

Falconn003

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 02:20:40 PM »

Should that imigration reforms bill passes, pit will get deeper and the pendulum will sway to the right once again.

Politics the life blood of America, no wonder the economy bleeds green....

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 17 queries.