bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eternal Punishment  (Read 4713 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Eternal Punishment
« on: September 24, 2006, 12:21:44 AM »

God be with you Ray,

I have written you once when I first came upon your page. At the time I have not read much of your papers but knew that you were unto something new to me which was going to challenge my fundamental belief.

Well, I agree with you on the 3/4 papers I have read so far. I just need a little help from you since I cannot find the response in your e-mails and replies. It seems from my investigations that except for Origen and one other early father ( I forgot the name) most prominent fathers such as Polycarp, Eraneus… have all preached eternal damnation. Have you done any study about them if indeed held the belief of eternal punishment?
    Thank you.

Dear Reader:

Actually, there are many accounts of early fathers and writers who believed in the salvation of all (not the least of which were ALL of the New Testament Apostles and writers).  It was certainly not Origen and one other. Polycarp said that "all will come to worship Jesus."  Give me a few quotes from Polycarp and Eraneus in which they teach everlasting punishment?

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.