bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Answered Prayers  (Read 6615 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Answered Prayers
« on: March 29, 2006, 09:56:36 AM »

Ray,

I went to pull up your articles as you instructed me to on the Lake of fire. Do you want to know what was ironic about doing that? I typed in your address and what came up on my computer was shocking. I know it had to be God. Subjects on deceit came up. It through me for a loop. I know God is telling me something; and that one thing is to not read nor listen to your doctrine. You won't hear from me anymore and I will be sure to spread the word as to not to listen as to what you have got to say. I forgot to tell you something about myself. I am a Christian and I am the VP of a very big organization. Trust me; I will make sure that I establish a campaign against your deceitful doctrine. I don't have to mention any names to get that done. What happened tonight was definitely God telling me not to even read your material. I had put prayers to several friends and pastures. Everything fell in place and the same message and most shocking as to what just happened; the deceitful site coming up.

God answered my prayers.

zander

Answered Prayers
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 10:14:32 AM »

You expect the VP of any organisation to be able to spell and use grammar correctly.  

This one is a dud from a dud.

YellowStone

Answered Prayers
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 11:29:13 AM »

Seems to me that 'Nameless" failed the first test.

Mat 7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

So what does he do? He decides to detour from the truth at the first bump in the road. The truth is perfectly clear when you find it. OPEN your eyes.

:)

dogcombat

Answered Prayers
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 12:05:28 PM »

Nameless is actually carnal.  This is who we become when we get past 16 (months not years), we can't bear the spiritual meat because we won't wean ourselves off the milk.

Ches

hillsbororiver

Answered Prayers
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »

I guess it never occurred to him to check the articles by Ray with scripture.

Joe

shibboleth

Answered Prayers
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 12:19:40 PM »

Is that you Benny Hinn, John Hagee, Paul and Jan Crouch, Rod Parsley, Pat Robertson, Marilyn Hickey, John Macarthur, R.C. Sproul, Charles Stanley, Jimmy Swaggert, Oral Roberts, Hal Lindsey?
Why don't you identify yourself, you coward. You hide not behind truth, but your worldly title. Your father is the devil and you are certainly a son he is very proud of. You are delusional if you think you can stop the work of God.
The tower of Bael reminds me of you. Get all your false teachers together, you are just a little tiny speck in the hands of God.

zander

Answered Prayers
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 01:09:26 PM »

I doubt hes reading this Bobby.  Which is a shame.  Leave him be methinks.  Like i say, i reckon its all flannel, its a dud.

eutychus

Answered Prayers
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 01:23:15 PM »

s
Quote from: zander
You expect the VP of any organisation to be able to spell and use grammar correctly.  

This one is a dud from a dud.

maybe one of his friends was louis ie Louis Pasture

or maybe he thinks ray is out to pasture????

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

dang i told myself i wasnt gonna respond in the email section but i couldnt pass this one by.

poor lil fellow.

sunset_drama_king

Answered Prayers
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 06:23:06 PM »

Quote from: hillsbororiver
I guess it never occurred to him to check the articles by Ray with scripture.

Joe

That would require true effort and willingness to let go of strong idols of the heart.....let's pray this self-righteous person does just that.

- Brett
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.