bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.


.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A True Man of Doctrine  (Read 1727 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Craig

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4282
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
A True Man of Doctrine
« on: November 12, 2006, 01:41:57 PM »

> Dear Mr. Smith,
>
> You are amazing. You are the first person I have come across who
> knows more than Almighty God. Every one who does not agree with your
> false teaching is carnally minded. How can you call believers carnal
> minded when you do not believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit,
> who you call an "it". He (The Holy Spirit) is grieved when you make
> such blasphemous statements in your papers, not rightly dividing the
> Word of God, and you will be held accountable (Matt 12:31-37). Prov.
> 30:5-6 declares, "Every word of God is pure: He is a shield to unto
> them who put their trust in Him. Add not unto His words, lest He
> reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." Eve added to Gods word when
> she said "neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die". Nothing happened
> when she touched it because God never said not to. When she did,
> disaster followed, and you o man a re doing the same thing. His word
> will never go back to Him void.
>
> When you declare that God is going to save satan, you are out of
> your gourd!!!
> How much value do you ascribe to the blood of Jesus? Apparently NIL
> since you do not partake of Holy Communion, in direct disobedience
> to the will and commandment of the Lord Jesus!!! God purchased His
> Church with His own blood! (Acts 20:32). Jesus' blood was not shed
> for angels much less satan. "Forasmuch then as the children are
> partakers of flesh and blood, He (Jesus) partook of of the same: that
> through death He might destroy him who HAD the power of death that is
> the devil and delivered them who through fear of death were all their
> lifetime subject to bondage. For verily He took
> not on Him the nature of angels but He took took on Him the SEED OF
> ABRAHAM. Wherefore in ALL things it behooved HIM TO BE MA DE LIKE HIS
> BRETHREN, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in
> things pertaining to God to make propitiation for the sins of the
> people." (Heb 2:14-17) The Mormons claim that satan is Jesus'
> brother. Is this why you say that satan will be saved?
>
> You also claim that God is going to save all the world. I agree with
> you, but will all the world be saved? NOT SO, for the same reason
> that it is Gods will that all be healed,
> but are all healed? NO. How come? UNBELIEF!
> When the leper asked Jesus if He was willing to heal him, Jesus said
> I WILL, and Jesus never spoke anything but what He heard from the
> Father. When the centurion came to Jesus regarding his dying
> servant, Jesus voluntarily said "I WIll come and heal him!!!
>
> When the apostles could not cast the demon out from a young boy, His
> father told Jesus, "If you can do any thing, have compassion on us
> and help us". Jesus said unto him, "If YOU can believe, All things
> are possible to him that believeth". When Jesus came into Nazareth,
> (Mk 6:5) He could do no mighty work, and He marveled at their
> UNBELIEF. MY bible tells me that " Jesus Christ is the same
> yesterday, today, and forever!!! Do the countless translations of
> the bible you proudly brag to possess say the same? If they do, it
> still boils down to only one thing, FAITH!!
>
> Mr. Smith, deep down inside, do you believe that you are truly
> saved? Could this be the reason why you believe that every one
> will be saved? including satan, hoping that you will not be left
> out? I say this because, it is very clear to me that you do not
> understand the inestimable value of the blood of Jesus. His blood is
> still speaking today through the Holy Spirit (Heb 9:14 & Heb
> 12:24-29). JEHOV AH the Holy Spirit spoke in Jeremiah 31;31-34 and
> bears witness to what HE said in Heb 10:15-17.
>
> You are a Pied Piper, leading (only God knows) how many people to
> destruction by another Gospel, "The gospel according to L Ray
> Smith". The bible says "Though we or an angel from Heaven, preach
> any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you
> let him be accursed" (Gal 1:8)
>
> I am not judging you personally, I am letting Gods word speak through
> His blood.
>
> Sincerely
> Scott
 
Feel better now?
Ray
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 26 queries.