bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Understands  (Read 5153 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Understands
« on: November 14, 2006, 10:38:29 AM »

As a born again Christian who is trying not to be a hypocrite, even though the bible says in Ecclesiastes "Everyone is a hypocrite and an evil doer". also as a believer in the Word, i find your stuff interesting. i really don't know at this point if i totally agree with you but you do make some compelling arguments and assertations. the part about me trying to not be a hypocrite is really an oxymoron if your assertations of "free will" are correct. the scriptures about "It is not in man to direct his steps" and the scriptures concerning God creating evil are absolutely correct. he also said "I form light and create darkness". In short, i don't know if you are right or wrong in your beliefs but you do make it some good points, nonetheless. i can't say at this point whether or not i agree with you but God is the final judge and i will go by the scripture as well which says "Judge not lest you be judge d". I am not a scholar and researching the Greek and the Hebrew on my own is taxing to my brain but lets just say i will continue reading your stuff.
It also says "No one understands"

Dear Christian:
"The CARNAL mind IS enmity against God" (Rom. 8:7).
However:

"Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they SHALL UNDERSTAND the lovingkindness of the LORD" (Psalm 107:43).

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand, bu THE WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND"  (Dan. 12:10).

"THEN opened He their UNDERSTANDING, that they might UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES" (Luke 24:45).

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.