bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praise God! I'm back already!  (Read 4385 times)

Andy_MI

Praise God! I'm back already!
« on: November 17, 2006, 12:17:06 AM »

Our Father is so good!

I'm in awe at how God worked out a what seemed an imposible situation and made everything fine.

I'm also humbled and thankful with the love and encouraging words from my brothers and sisters it Christ.

As I stood before the judge in my areignment today, all I could feel was Christ's love for the judge and all those who had charge of me in the jail and court system. My words and attitude were in obedience to Christ and everyone seemed to appreciate my kindness and respect I was showing. Which was nothing to do with me and all was from Christ! I walked into the court room smiling and confident that no matter the outcome that I was in the will of my Father.

The judge asked me what I could post for bail and I named the amount and he granted it. I was free within a couple hours. Before that I was looking at an impossible amount of money and a legenthy jail stay.

I have to say for a fact that that was a miracle. That just doesn't happen in this court system where I live.  It was God who
set me free today!

Thank you all for your prayers!

Peace,

Andy

ned

Re: Praise God! I'm back already!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 12:27:40 AM »

YEAH!!!! ANDY!!!

Praise God!

Rom 8:31 (CEV) What can we say about all this? If God is on our side, can anyone be against us?

So nice to hear from you already -- thanks for sharing!

Love,
Marie

brothertoall

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 09:20:00 AM »

Andy my friend it is good news and thank God for all that He has done and for answering prayer.

You have made my day Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to you my dear brother and friend,

bobby

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 09:32:22 AM »

Hi Andy,

It is great to see you back and hear about what transpired!

The results can be nothing short of miraculous when we face our fears in faith, with Him at our side.

His Peace to you Brother,

Joe

chuckt

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 11:25:27 AM »

thats awsome.

good to hear God is wonderfull!!

peace
chuckt

gmik

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 05:04:31 PM »

Andy,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How wonderful.

God Is So Good!!!

gena

buddyjc

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 02:34:49 PM »

I'm so happy for you DJ.  God sure is awesome isn't He?  It's a blessing to hear such good news.

Your Brother,
Brian

Andy_MI

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 02:55:34 PM »

Thank you all for your love and support!

God is so good!

He's given me a fresh touch and filling of His spirit, which I so desparatly needed!

And He blessed me with this passage which he put into my heart with His sweet love that only He gives.

Rom 8:34-39 TCNT
(34)  Who is there to condemn them? He who died for us is Christ Jesus!-or, rather, it was he who was raised from the dead, and who is now at God's right hand and is even pleading on our behalf!
(35)  Who is there to separate us from the love of the Christ? Will trouble, or difficulty, or persecution, or hunger, or nakedness, or danger, or the sword?
(36)  Scripture says-'For thy sake we are being killed all the day long, We are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.'
(37)  Yet amidst all these things we more than conquer through him who loved us!
(38  For I am persuaded that neither Death, nor Life, nor Angels, nor Archangels, nor the Present, nor the Future, nor any Powers,
(39)  Nor Height, nor Depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God revealed in Christ Jesus, our Lord!

Peace,

Andy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 03:07:10 PM »

Hello Andy

It is wonderful to see how Christ is working in you and blessing you!

Your testimony is inspiring and it has revealed to me the blessing only He can give anyone is to come into the experience of,  as you write, being confident that no matter the outcome that I was in the will of my Father.

This for me is a home run insight! A privilaged experience of the embrace of Christ!

Col 1: 4 For we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, the leaning of your entire human personality on Him in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodnes, and of the love which you have and show for all the saints, Gods consecrated one's.

Peace and Joy to you

Arcturus :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 17 queries.