Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  


Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Death  (Read 1936 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4282
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« on: January 19, 2007, 10:21:15 AM »

    Thank you Ray for your prompt response. Gen. 4:10 was what I needed along with the rest of your explanation, I wish God would have inspired the writers of the original Hebrew and Greek to let us know without a doubt, when He was talking Figuratively or Literally wouldn’t that have put all Christendom on the same page. God Bless you Ray! Eddie  (PS) I ‘am with you 90% the other 10% is not far behind.


     Eddie, God doesn't want His plan and purpose to make sense to the Church at this time. Therefore, a hellhole of eternal torture in fire is the best solution they have for evil.

    God be with you,

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 26 queries.