bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer  (Read 5592 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Prayer
« on: January 24, 2007, 09:36:53 AM »

When God wants to answer someone’s prayer, the first thing He will always do is inspire (cause) that person TO PRAY. How can God answer a "prayer" if someone doesn’t "pray"? God can bless us and do [ESPECIAL FAVORS?] favors for us, but God cannot answer our prayers, if we don’t pray. That is why I get excited when I feel inspired to pray, as I am encouraged that God is getting ready to bless or favor me in some way.

So, if you do not pray, you can change God's plan to bless you.  Well, maybe He never intended to bless you more than what He already provides for the beasts anyway. Nevertheless, your argument seems to contradict your previous statements

Dear Reader:

The Sovereignty of God is a truth that is only spiritually discerned. It appears to contradict to most people. People do not understand that all choices are CAUSED by something. No, I never said that "if you do not pray, you can CHANGE God's plan to bless you," now did I?  Wether one prays or doesn't pray, it is ALL OF GOD.  It is not within the realm of possibility to either do or not do something or anything that God has not already PRE-ordained.  You make all of your own choices, but they have all been pre-ordained.  It's not a contradiction, it is only a truth that is spiritually discerned.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.