bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4235 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: February 14, 2007, 06:16:52 PM »

Dear Ray,

How refreshing to discover your website, it is a blessing to find someone bold enough to debate and challenge what is being preached as THE Gospel of truth – I refer in particular to your tithing message.

For years I have not tithed, and accepted God’s grace in favour of law, I know of anointed Teachers of the Word who have been literally thrown out of churches because they showed the senior pastors the scriptural error that was being preached.

The fact that you are a non-profit and working / employed group of people mimics the New Testament lifestyle (Paul was a tent maker) , and reinforces the way many of us have been living – preaching NOT for gain, but for the love of the Lord Jesus + His Truth.

Thank you for the encouragement as many of the people I know feel like outcasts as they identify with your message, and often have wondered if there are more Like minded people, so it really is great to know of  people like yourselves.

May you continue in the truth that you so obviously  love.

Kind regards

Colleen

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.