bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We are all wrong  (Read 6188 times)

ciy

We are all wrong
« on: March 28, 2007, 10:39:21 AM »

The Pope has declared it, so it must be true.  Hell and eternal damnation is for real. 

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21460090-2,00.html 

Amazing.
CIY

rjsurfs

Re: We are all wrong
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 11:56:49 AM »

Quoting Ray's LOF:

"All of the major gods and goblins of the Egyptian netherworld were copied and reintroduced into Greek mythology. From there they were copied by the Romans, and then allowed to remain as part of the Roman Catholic Church, even though the theologians knew these practices and beliefs were pagan to the core.

God has sternly warned:

"Take heed to yourself that you be not snared by following them [the pagan nations], after that they be destroyed from before you: and that you enquire NOT after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? EVEN SO WILL I DO LIKEWISE" (Deut. 12:30)."

Thank you for posting this link... it is good to be reminded of how serious this lie is and how it is supported by the chief religous leaders of this world.  It is very sad to see but obviously part of God's plan.

Bobby

DWIGHT

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 03:11:18 PM »

Notice how the doctrine of hell and free will go hand in hand!  This is part of the delusion, a major part.

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 03:26:27 PM »

ciy,

Thanks for posting.  This was interesting.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

SandyFla

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »

Part of the article states:

The Pope, who as cardinal Joseph Ratzinger was head of Catholic doctrine, noted that "forgiveness of sins" for those who repented was a cornerstone of Christian belief.

He recalled that Jesus had forgiven the "woman taken in adultery" and prevented her from being stoned to death, observing: "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

God had given men and women free will to choose whether "spontaneously to accept salvation...the Christian faith is not imposed on anyone, it is a gift, an offer to mankind."

I wish someone would show me WHERE/WHEN the adulterous woman repented before Jesus forgave her. She didn't -- Jesus just forgave her, like he just forgave those who were crucifying him while still in the act. It amazes me that Christians don't see that!

Sandy

iris

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 05:03:59 PM »

I read this article from the Drudge Report.
Its amazing just how far off they are.  :-\

Iris

ciy

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 05:48:14 PM »

Dwight,
You are right.  They are stating how powerful the free will belief in the eternal hell doctrine which is what Ray says in all of his writings.

Sandy,
I think that is a great example.  It is those little details that we overlook that means so much.  How many times did Jesus bring someone to him that was not looking for him? 

God is awesome
CIY

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 06:22:18 PM »

Yes Bobby

good point...it is God's will 2 Tim 2 : 25,26 He must correct his opponents with courtesy and gentleness, IN THE HOPE that God may grant that they will REPENT and come to know the Truth, that they will perceive and recognize and become accurately acquainted with and acknowledge it 26. And that they may come to their senses and ESCAPE OUT OF THE SNARE OF THE DEVIL, having been held captive by him, henceforth  TO DO GOD'S WILL.

No good to write to the Pope about this though :D..We can hope and know that God will correct all wrongs.

Dwight it is so important what you write the the doctrine of free will and hell go hand in hand. I see them now as the currency of exchange in deceptions in Mystery Babylon.  :D Like a coin, heads and tails.

Rev 3 : 17 For you say, I am rich; I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing; and you do not realize and understand that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Fira

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 10:27:10 PM »

Thank you for posting and may God be with you.

blakparty

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 11:07:43 PM »

THE BLIND THE BLIND THE BLIND, I thank God that we all can see now.  I wonder when judgement day arrives, what the pope and his followers will be saying during this occasion.  Boy are they in for a shock!!!! :o

hebrewroots98

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 12:16:24 PM »

Now that is a scarey thought! 8) :o ??? :-X

mari_et_pere

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 12:04:10 PM »

I wonder when judgement day arrives, what the pope and his followers will be saying during this occasion.  Boy are they in for a shock!!!!

LOL! I can imagine them crying out indignantly, "But we didn't say it would be this way! How could this be? You must be mistaken, GOD! We changed the rules a thousand years ago!!!!!!!!"

Matt

hebrewroots98

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 04:39:18 PM »

Plus... they will REMEMBER US FOR TELLING THEM THE TRUTH OF THERE BEING NO HELL...THEN THEY'LL THANK US... IN THE END ;) ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.