bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: in the eyes of the beholder  (Read 3744 times)

dewey

in the eyes of the beholder
« on: November 21, 2007, 11:29:33 AM »

In Kankakee IL we are preparing for a miracle - the miracle changing of water into snow flakes.  All snowflakes have one thing in common.  They are all six-sided crystals of ice.  They can be found in seven diferent shapes - prismatic column, hexagonal plate, cup, hexagonal column, needle, flat plate or dendrite.  There is actually an International Snow Classification System tht scientists use to observe the large variety of snowflakes.  People always say that no two snowflakes are alike.  Considering the fact that the average snowflake contains 1018 molecules of water (that's 10 x 10 x 10, using eighteen 10s!), the number of combinations possible is pretty big to say the least.

In the name of Jesus, Paula and I try to love everyone.  We fall short.  It's not because we haven't asked.

Dewey & Paula

Deborah-Leigh

Re: in the eyes of the beholder
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 04:02:21 PM »

Hello Dewey and Paula

Is it not simply awesome how Christ has created uniqueness! Even our finger prints are unique!

Here is a unique teaching that I believe if you and Paula have not already studied, you might find many hours of blissful contemplation. Here is the link to the Bible Study on "Love" http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3719.0.html

Another one that you might care to study in sequel to this is at this link Called Winning Souls for Jesus at http://bible-truths.com/souls.htm

Please do not think I am preaching at you or judging your or belittling you in any way. I too need to revisit these teachings that are signaled in my mind appropriate to what you have shared in your post. So this advice is actually more for me and it is just what I am sharing because I did not see the connection before. Your post made it visible for me. So thanks! :)

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

dewey

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 08:01:54 PM »

Hi, Arcturus

We're new at this and have been having trouble replying so please let us know if you receive this.  We have listended to Ray's love teachings and on his Winning Souls for Jesus, we have taken and converted Ray's teachings to a CD which we have passed out to friends and family that wouldn't listen to us if it came from our lips.  Dewey said grace at Thanksgiving today with his five children and 9 grandchildren and some friends.  His 35-year-old son is like-minded, but the rest of the family is questioning our sanity.  We're glad you liked the snowflake post.   

Dewey & Paula

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 02:42:38 PM »

Hello Paula

Yes I acknowledge receipt of your post. Thank you.

Peace be to you and your family...those seeing and those yet to see!

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 16 queries.