bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 4906 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:15:24 PM »

Dear Ray,

Since you are convinced that tithing is from the old testament and that it is a lie. Than i would assume that you also don't believe Isaiah 53:5 "By his stripes we are healed." Or the promises of blessing in Deuteronomy 28 which promises blessings to us. Although each of us have our own opinion it is only the Holy Spirit that can truly reveal the truth. I pray that He reveal the truth to all of us.

Sarally

Dear Sarally:  You are about the tenth person now to suggest that I teach that tithing is not Biblical or that Christians should stop tithing, and other such nonsense. I have never said that tithing is not a doctrine of the Bible. Of course it is, and it is NOT, "a lie," as you so erroneously suggest that I teach. My paper is entitled: "Tithing is Unscriptural UNDER THE NEW COVENANT."  There was NO "tithing" under the New Covenant Church of Jesus Christ. That's a Scriptural and historical fact. The Catholic Church made it a Christian law to tithe money and other such untitheable commodities, and they did this centuries after the New Testament Scriptures were completed.

God be with you,

Ray 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.